Once In a Life Time Chance

It was 2:30 PM and Twilight was spending the night at Flash's house since they are off of school the next few days because of the play. They had just drove up in front of Flash's house. He went to check the mail and saw that his letter came in about the audition. "Hey Twilight! The audition letter came in!" He exclaimed. "Really!!!? What's it say!?" She said running up to him. "I don't know but there is a letter in here for you too."
"Really?"
"Yea."
"Ok. On the count of three we'll open them together. Ready? 1.. 2... 3!"
They both tear the envelopes open and pull out the letter. When Flash opened it he widened his eyes. "I- ... I got in." He said still shocked.
"What?"
"We got in. Flash Drive got the spot! We're going to be famous!!!!"
"That's great Flash!"
"What about you?" He asked worried she didn't get the spot she wanted.
"I got in too!"
"Really!?
"Yeah! I got a scholarship to a dancing school, a place as a singer, and a lead roll in a movie based off my ultimate favorite book, 'Famous Last Words'!!"
She said. She was so excited.
"Oh wow! I'm so happy for you! We got in!" He said spinning her around up in the air, her hands around his neck. They kissed for a brief moment then Flash said something Twilight would never expected to hear. "Twilight, before you came I never believed in fairytale's. I always thought they were fake. But when I met you and you became my girlfriend, I realized I was wrong. Because I'm living one in my own life right now. Your a princess and I'm your prince. It's a love story that will last forever, as long as I'm with you. "
Now Twilight was crying. She had never heard something so sweet, so beautiful, and it was all for her.
"Oh, Flash.."
"I love you, Twilight, and I want you to promise me that you will always be my Princess and live happily ever after with me. "
"Well, I promise that I will always be your princess, but I can't promise we will live happily ever after. But if we do, I'll promise that at our wedding. "
"I love you, Twilight."
I love you too, Flash."
They kisses for what seemed like the longest time.
"AWWWWWW!" Came a voice from the front door. It was Jordyn holding spike in her hands.
"Hi Jordyn." She said walking inside with Flash.