Love is in bloom

Twilight's Pov:
"Wedding party please come to the dance floor and get with your partner."
I lift my dress up as if Cinderella and I walk to the dance floor and I meet up with Flash. He puts his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. Then the so,g starts to play and we start to dance. "Hey," he says as we sway to the beat.
"Hey," I say.
"You look beautiful tonight."
I blush and a huge smile grows across my face. "Thank you."
"Just think, n0in a few months this is going to be our wedding."
"It sure is."
"Flash?"
"Yes?"
"You do love me for me, right? And not because of my royalty?"
"Oh, Twilight. I'll have to be honest with you, at first when I found out you were a pony princess I thought it was a little awkward. But when I Saw Principal Celestia place that crown on your head, I realized that I loved you because you are beautiful, sweet, kind and gentle. I didn't care that you were a pony princess, your still you. And I love you for you. And that's a Pinkie Pie Promise."
I smile and I start to cry. "Awwww, Flash, that's so sweet."
"Happy birthday ,Twilight. And can you believe that we're going to be graduating college in just a few months?"
"Thank you, and honestly no. I mean, these 2 years of college have gone by so fast."
"Yea, they have. "
The song ends and we head back to our table.
"can the sister of the groom come to the dance floor please?" Says the DJ.
"Ugh." I say.
All my friends laugh as I walk to the dance floor and meat up with my brother.
We exchange a hug and we start dancing to the song.
"Hey Twily."
"Hey."
"You look nice."
"Thanks."
"Oh and happy birthday."
"Thanks."
"I'm gonna miss you," I say starting to well up with tears.
"I'm gonna miss you too, Twily. But I'm going to be around a lot cause I'm going to visit, you know and plus we always have so many family party's, I gotta feeling that we're going to still be seeing each other a lot."
The song ends and the DJ announces for the Father- in - law of the bride and the bride to come to the dance floor. The following was choreographed by Twilight Sparkle.
I stand up and wave and then I sit back down.
A/N : FOR THIS... SONG.. IM GOING TO POST IT AFTER THE CHQPTER AND IT WILL JUST BE ON ABLANK PAGE AND ITS REALLY CUTE! I THINK IM IN THERE SOMEWHERE CAUSE THIS WAS MY COUSINS VIDEO. I KNOW THAT IN ONE PART YOU CAN SEE MY MOM WALKING ACROSS THE DANCE FLOOR REAL QUICK. I WAS THE JR. BRIDESMAID FOR HER WEDDING.
Everyone clapped and cheered. I got so many compliments on the dance when it was over. Then Shining Armor and cadence go to the dance floor and start to dance. The music starts out slow as I walk to the stage. There was a change of music and I grabbed the microphone and I start to sing. Let's just saaaay, this is part of my wedding gift to them.
A/N: THIS SONG IS IN THE MEDIA BOX!
LYRICS: "love is in bloom
A beautiful bride a handsome groom two hearts becoming one
A bond that cannot be undone because love is in bloom-"
I can see them having fun on the dance floor and they motion for everyone to come and join them all my friends and their partners including mine go onto the dance floor and I even went and danced myself
"- a beautiful bride a handsome groom.."
the rest of the night we danced and sang and had fun. Tyler caught the Garland and Sunset caught the bouquet! Awwww, so cute! I couldn't participate in that cause I'm not single, remember? Yea, he must like it if he put a ring on it! Lol. Get it? Single Ladies? No? Ok. This was truly one of the best birthdays I've ever had.