Hungover With Nathan

Chapter Twenty-Three

Hungover With Nathan

*Lailah's POV*

I woke up in a warm snuggly heaven of a bed. I refused to open my eyes because right now I was in paradise.

Paradise, paradise, paradise

Ahh I love me some paradise!

Para, para, paradise, para, para, paradise. Oooooooooh

Haha I LOVE that Coldplay song.

I forced my eyes open expecting to find my self in the dorm room and Colette sprawled out in the top bunk like a flailing fish. But when I opened my eyes Colette wasn't there in fact the dorm wasn't there either.

F*ck me, someone stole our dorm ...

I sat up looking around a big room, I was on a bed and beside me there was an en suite with the door wide open.

Where the hell am I?

Crawling out of bed I was on my way to the window when I noticed I was in the clothes from last night minus my jacket.

Looking out the window I saw the school field. So I'm still in school.

Damn what happened last night? It hurts to think to much, in fact it hurts to just stand here really.

I must of got so drunk last night, to bad I can't remember any of it!

A nauseating feeling washed over me and I ran to bathroom and threw up in the toilet

"F*ck that's horrible" I muttered to myself flushing the toilet.

I washed out my mouth vigorously in the sink and caught my reflection in the mirror.

Damn I looked like a hot mess.

Reaching for the towel I froze at what I saw in the mirror. My neck looked terrible. Two bruise punch marks that where turning reddish/purple.

That's when it all came back to me, last night by the gates, Nathan, the fangs.

Shizz ... he totally bit me!

I held my head as it pounded against my skull, getting angry clearly wasn't helping my hangover.

I walked out of the bathroom and stopped dead at the figure standing by the door.

**Nathaniel's POV**

Lailah stood infront me just as I snapped the door closed behind me.

"I bought you some water and Ibuprofen" I said offering forward the water bottle and medication in my hands that I had walked down to the shops to buy "They're said to help with a hangover but I wouldn't know-"

"You bit me" Lailah cut me of and I paused placing the items in my hand on the desk before walking to her side. Skimming her arm
With my hand She flinched at the contact and I frowned

I admit I lost my temper last night, shameful I know. But she shouldn't be afraid of me

I placed two fingers on her neck over the mark and she winced

"Does that hurt?" I asked and she nodded "hm well pills should take the edge of it"

I walked to the desk popping out two pills and unscrewing the bottle

"Why did you bite me?" She asked as I handed it to her

I waited for her to take the pills before I answered "Pretty marks like yours get you out of trouble little one"

She didn't seem happy with the answer but she took it anyway "Why am I here?"

"You fainted" I stated walking over to the bed and sitting down

"How much blood did you take?" She asked disgusted

"Barely a drop" I shrugged "you fainted because of shock"

"So you decided to just bring me back here ... Which is what?" She asked

"My teachers room" I smirked reaching for her hand and pulling her to me

She doesn't resist the action which is an improvement from last night.

"What time is it?" Lailah asked

"Eleven" I said

"I'm missing my lessons" She said

"Yeah I know, you missed mine" I nodded

"You went to your class?" She questioned

"No I had a lie in" I smirked

Realization seemed to hit her then "You slept with me?"

A cocky smiled spread it's way across my features and she looked at me appalled "Don't worry I kept to my side"

Lailah frowned rubbing her tired eyes "can I go to sleep?"

"Baby you only have to ask" I said pulling her down onto the bed with me

"Ugh just let me sleep" Lailah moaned pulling the blanket over her

With her hand still in mine I bought it to my lips while watching as she fell asleep next to me.

************************************************************************************

Ok so here it is :D

Hope you liked it!!!!

xx