Mr Waters

Chapter Sixteen

Mr Waters

**Lailah's POV**

"I don't get it though"

I looked up from my bag at Colette who has been questioning the blood donating thing for the last twenty-four hours. We were currently in the cafeteria packing up for our first class that we had together, the boys had already ran ahead of us because they had been called into lessons early after the boys bathroom got flooded and they were all in a lot of trouble apparently.

"Me neither Colette but do we have to keep talking about it?" I sighed bored at the same conversation feeling like I was just repeating myself. Plus just because I was good at lying didn't mean I liked doing it. All Colette knows is the nurse said she didn't need my blood and that was it, she knows nothing about the Royals thing.

"Sorry, it's just odd you know..." Colette apologized as I slung my bag over my shoulder. We made our way past all the other students to the history block where we had our class with Miss Webber.

Our class was loitering outside the door all with the same bewildered expression. Miss Webber's told us before to go straight into class because she almost always late

"Why aren't you guys inside?" Colette asked Jasper a boy who I sit next to in this class

"Miss Webber's not are teacher anymore" Jasper said running his hands through his silvery-blonde hair

"What do you-" I got cut of before I could finish by a low authoritative voice that I knew oh to well and said from behind me "Quiet Class"

I really didn't want to turn around, oh how I wished I could be anywhere but here but I had to turn around and face him.

He stood there in front of me looking as angelic as I remembered him. My stomach stirred at the sight of him and all I wanted to do was run.

Around me my class mates bowed but like before I was frozen. His eyes locked on me momentarily before saying to the class "Come in" and he walked into the classroom.

How the hell am I going to survive this?

Colette nudged me on the shoulder and gave me a confused look, I returned it as we walked into class. No one was speaking as we took our seats and I swear my heart had hit overdrive.

Nathan was standing by his desk his arms folded and his face blank. It was hard to read him and all the emotions stirred in my stomach. I felt completely sick

"Sadly Miss Webber is no longer hear so now I am" He said simply with no extra explanation "You may address me as Mr Waters and Mr Waters only, is that clear?"

People nodded but I stayed unmoving

"Good" Na- ah I mean Mr Waters said "now let's get to work"

**********************************************************************************************

Hope you liked it :)
xx