Trust

Chapter Nineteen

Trust

Saturday I was all alone, Colette had gone out with her grandparents for the day and William had joined her, (By the way they are TOTALY together but Anthony has extended this stupid bet thing so I can't ask them anything). Anthony and Davie where both studying for a test they had on Monday so I was left alone in the dorm hanging upside down from Colette's bunk (not even kidding...) listening to music.

I was so bored no one was here to hang out with me! Even my new best friend Jasper had decided today was the day to go home for the weekend. I mean kind of rude if you ask me.

And as if god was looking down on me my phone started ringing. I stumbled of the bunk bed and reached for my phone that was lying on the floor charging.

I frowned when I read the ID and found out it was only my mum, but I was so bored-out-of-my-mind, I could talk to anyone.

"Mum" I said after pressing accept

"Hello darling" Mum's familiar flustered high tone voice gushed down the phone "I have some existing news to tell you"

"You do?" I asked unsure of what she was talking about

"Now I don't what you to get angry Lailah ..." She began

"If it's exciting news, why would I get angry?" I muttered as I put her on speaker and stood up reaching for my water

"Just listen Lailah" Mum sighed "Your father has been offered a job in New Zealand"

"Oh ... And?" I asked, carefully taking as sip of my water

"And he's going to take it" she said hesitantly

I took a second to place my water back down before asking "So ... We're moving?"

"No honey" She said my eyes narrowed on the phone as she went on "Me and your father are, your staying here-"

"I'm what?!" I almost shouted picking the phone up "You can't just leave me here, are you seriously considering leaving without me?"

"We are not considering, we've already decided!" My fathers voice shouted from a small way away

"I can handle this-"

"Are you f*cking kidding me?" I shouted over my mother not wanting to swear at them but I was so mad

"Give me the phone Sara" I heard my father say before his rough voice came through the line "Now listen here Lailah I know your a little
upset-"

"Upset?" I scoffed rolling my eyes even if he couldn't see me "I'm a little way past upset dad! You can't just leave me in this f*cking School"

"Now stop the shouting Lailah and just listen up ..."

I stopped listening at that point and hung up the phone instead.

I ran to my bed and flopped into my pillow muffling my screams as the hot frustrated tears fell down my cheek and into the pillow.

How dare they just leave me here! Do they not actually care about me at all? I expect it from my dad but from my mum as well?

Well screw them, I can do just fine on my own, I don't need them!

They called two more times but both times I ignored it reminding myself that parents suck and I don't need sucky people in my life.

It was six o'clock when I decided I should go out and take my mind of all the people that have neglected me today ... Which is EVERYONE