He's Everything I'm Supposed To Hate

Chapter Seventeen

He's Everything I'm Supposed To Hate

Never in a class have I been so unfocused, I couldn't listen or fully comprehend anything Na- Mr Waters was saying. Everything he said floated past my head like I was in some sort of trance but not a relaxing one, I could feel my pulse beating against my neck like a humming birds and I felt so sick.

I really don't know what's wrong with me ...

When the sound of the bell rang through the speakers I had never been more relieved. I packed up my things as fast as possible ready to bolt for the door

But that's when he spoke "Lailah can I hold you back for a second?"

I stopped what I was doing sighing to myself and nodding to Colette when she gives me a nervous look. I watched the very last person leave and my stomach flipped as they closed the door behind them.

My eyes stayed down and I refused to look up at him, all I could focus on was my erratic heartbeat.

"Won't you look at me?" Was what he said after a few long seconds of silence

I swallowed but my eyes stayed fixed on my hands, that we're pressed so tightly together they were turning white.

I felt his presence close behind me and I froze.

"You don't say much do you?" He said brushing his fingers down my side

My eyes narrowed, the comment making me annoyed and before I knew it I had lost my common sense and I whipped round to him "Maybe that's because I don't know you"

It was a bad decision because his face was only inches away from mine and my breath automatically hitched

He smirked brushing the hair out my face "Little one, you can get to know me"

No matter what my body was telling me to do I knew I had to leave before I did something stupid.

"I have to go to class" I said trying to slip out of his grasp but he held me firmly in place.

My heart sunk desperate to just leave.

"Let me go Mr Waters" I insisted

Mr Waters eyes darkened for a short second but then he let go of me "Go, just never call me Mr Waters again"

I nodded picking my bag of the desk and leaving Nathan standing there as I left the classroom as quick as possible.

I ran as far away from the his classroom before I broke down. The hot tears spilled before I could stop them leaning against the lockers I just let them fall.

Why?

Why am I so attracted to him?

How could I be so attracted to a monster, a killer, a Royal?

He's everything I'm supposed to hate ...

~Flashback~

I watched my grandad, intrigued as he stepped down from the ladder bringing down a small mahogany chest from the top shelf of his office room.

"Is that my present grandad?" I asked

"What's inside is" He said handing me the chest "A very special present for a very special eight year old"

I frowned opening up the box and my eyes landed on a ring lying inside. I picked up the small gold heart ring that shined so brightly in the palm of my hand it was utterly beautiful.

"Look closer" Grandad said

So I did. Inside the ring behind the heart the word 'pura ' was engraved in the most swirling writing I had ever seen

"Pura?" I asked

"In Latin it means pure" Grandad explained taking the ring out of my hand and slipping it onto my index finger

"Am I pure?" I asked holding out my hand and admiring the ring in the light like they do in the movies

"Why honey you are as pure as they come" Grandad grinned tapping my nose which makes me laugh "You have to remember that Lailah, in this world now full of demons you have to promise me you'll stay pure, stay the Lailah I know and love"

"Don't worry grandad, when I'm older you and I are going to kick those Vampires buts!" I giggled "We'll be like Batman and Robin saving the world from the evil Bloodsuckers"

Grandad laughed along with me shaking his head "You watch to much TV Lailah"

~End~

My hand wrapped around the ring that I now wear on chain round my neck after I grew to big for it. I sighed at the thought of my grandad, he died a month after he gave me this ring from an unexplained heart attack, I don't think I've ever missed a person as much as I miss him . If he was still alive there would be no doubt I wouldn't be here, he would never of aloud it. Then I would never of met stupid Royal Vampire d*ck, I hate myself for what he does to me and I just want it to stop, because I know the feelings I have around him aren't just attraction...

I need to just stay away from him but that's going to be difficult now because he's my f*cking teacher.

**********************************************************************************************

Ok here is chapter Seventeen :D

Ring is on the side, hope you enjoyed!

xx