Chapter 42- At Grillbys

Just telling you up ahead there's a angry frisk :D
-------------------

BZZZZZZZZZZ.......

What...?

BZZZZZZZZZZ.......

Frisk groggily sat up. Chara's arms fell down to his waist and she hugged closer. His hand went to pick up the phone that was still ringing. Frisk didn't even bother to check the caller ID.

"Hello...?" He said gruffly.

"Hey kid you up?"

Ugh...Sans.

"Sans it's 6 in the morning..." frisk groans.

"So? You later have an doctor appointment with Alphys."

Frisk hates it when he's right.

"I have to take Chara with me tho..." frisk cannot separate with Chara again. It absolutely broke his heart when he figured out Chara broken down when he left. He hated when Chara cries. He's not going to do it again.

"Maybe asriel would like to come..." he thought out loud.

"I thought this was between you and me?" Frisk could hear the harsh tone in his voice.

Frisk felt Chara stir a bit before going back unconscious and hugging closer to frisk.

"Hey, Chara needs to be distracted so she won't hear our conversation and I can't leave without her because reasons." Frisk reminded. Chara already knows it. well, some of it, she doesn't need to know it again.

"And asriel wants to watch over me to be safe and also he wants to hang out more ever since he got back." He remembered.

Frisk heard Sans sighed on the other side of the phone. "Whatever kid, We just need to talk...see ya." After that he hung up.

"Guess I'll get ready..." frisk mumbled to himself.

Before frisk can even get out of bed he felt Chara grab his arm. "Noo... don't go...your warm...." she slurs.

Frisk giggled softly and laid down beside Chara. "You have the blankets." He smiled. "Your warmer....though." She hugged frisk like it was the end of the world. "And your not....leaving...me this...time." Frisk chuckled as he saw Chara moving her arms to his waist.

Frisk did admit it, he was quite tired too, he had to get up but the small person was keeping him trapped in her arms.

"No can't sleep..." frisk was slowly feeling tired and closed his eyes.

He quickly shot up. "NO! I can't sleep!" He heard a soft and tired giggle. "Aww, at least I tried."

"Where are we going?" Chara asked, rubbing her red eyes.

"Grillbys; and we need to get ready, also Asriel is coming with us." Frisk said nonchalantly. He started getting up again.

"Wait a minute!" Chara got a hold onto his arm. "What?" He asked with a questionable look. "After you take a shower you have to get your treatment from me!" She happily said.