Chapter 9- Doggo's battle and the electric puzzles

Doggo looks around, confusion and shocked, "S-S-S-Something pet me...something that isn't M-M-Moving..."

"I'm going need some dog treats for this!!!" Doggo went down back to his sentry post.

Frisk walks passed the post and spotted sans in the next area.

"hey, here's something important to remember, My brother has a very Special attack."

"if you see a blue attack, don't move and it won't hurt you."

here's a easy way to keep it in mind, imagine a stop sign. When you see a stop sign, you stop, right?"

Stop signs are red, So imagine a blue stop sign instead.

"simple,right?"
when fighting,think about blue stop signs."

Frisk nods and went upwards to see a snowman.

"Hello. I am A snowman."

"I want to see the world..."

"But I can not move."

"If you would be so kind traveler, please..."

"Take a piece of me and bring it far away."

Frisk took a piece of the snowman and smiled.

"Thank you...good luck!"

After frisk took a piece of the snowman, he walked until he could spot sans and papyrus.

"YOU'RE SO LAZY!! YOU WERE NAPPING ALL NIGHT!"

"I think that's called...sleeping." Sans cocked an "eyebrow."

"EXCUSE, EXCUSE!"

Papyrus turns around and gains his smile back.

"OH-HO! THE HUMAN ARRIVES! IN ORDER TO STOP YOU...MY BROTHER AND I CREATED SOME PUZZLES! I THINK YOU WILL FIND THIS ONE...QUITE SHOCKING!!!"

"I thought papyrus didn't like puns?" Frisk shruggs and continued to listen.

"FOR YOU SEE.THIS IS THE INVISIBLE...ELECTRICITY MAZE!!!"

"Wait what." Frisk froze.

"WHEN YOU TOUCH THE WALLS OF THIS MAZE,THIS ORB WILL ADMINISTER  HEARTY ZAP! SOUND LIKE FUN???"

Frisk mentally shook his head.

"BECAUSE! THE AMOUNT OF FUN YOU WILL PROBABLY HAVE, IS ACTUALLY RATHER SMALL I THINK."

"OK, YOU CAN MOVE NOW."

Frisk took a couple steps forward and when he saw papyrus got shocked he jumped back.

"SANS!!! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" Papyrus yells at his brother.

"i think the human has to hold the orb."

"OH, OKAY!"

Papyrus walks though the maze carefully, only leaving behind his tracks in the snow.

"HOLD THIS PLEASE!"

Papyrus throws the orb in the air and quickly runs to the other side of the maze, the orb landed on frisk's head.

"OKAY, TRY NOW!"

Frisk follows papyrus's footsteps that he left on the snow.

"INCREDIBLE!! YOU SLIPPERY SNAIL!!YOU SOLVE IT EASILY...TOO EASILY! HOWEVER!! THE NEXT PUZZLE WILL NOY BE EASY! IT IS DESIGNED BY MY BROTHER,SANS!"

"It's nothing, right?" Frisk thought.

"YOU WILL SURELY BE CONFOUNDED!I KNOW I AM!"

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!"

Papyrus moonwalks backwards to continue to waited by the puzzles that were plan.

When frisk continues he got some nice cream from the nice cream man, he ate the nice cream and a little message was there.

"You look nice today!"

Frisk smiled and saw two sentry post.

"His and hers" what was written in a sign. Chara started to zone out for a bit, when frisk waved in front of Chara face to grab her attention she blushed and apologizes.

Frisk did a puzzle and when he saw sans's puzzle he chose junior jumbles to make papyrus happy.

Frisk found papyrus "Trap" on a table with frozen spaghetti and a microwave that just says spaghetti on all the buttons.

(knowing the mouse might one day find a way to heat up the spaghetti, it fills you with determination)