Chapter 30- A Friendly meeting

"Okay so the interview will be based on my journey but later on I have to make a speech how can the two species can live in peace together?" Frisk asked Asgore.

"Yes, you see some humans are still worried even after the war. They are still afraid but we want them to feel welcome and tell them, that we're not enemies but friends." Asgore explains. "So I was wondering, if it was a good idea to maybe to give a celebration at the end to make them feel safe." Frisk asked, having that idea in his head for a while now. "That's a wonder idea! We'll need some help with the decoration and food. It will be a great idea to have a dance at the end of the party." Asgore sighed. Frisk wonder what his outfit will look like.

But what about Chara?

"Probably something cute and beautiful and maybe something revealing-.........Get your mind out of the gutter frisk....." frisk thought to himself, he shook the thought away.

Everything has been plan.

There was a sudden knock on the door. Right now frisk was sitting at the kitchen table with Asgore working on the speech and party they were preparing. Chara was with Toriel knitting in the living room.

"I'll get the door." Frisk got out of his seat and went to open the door. Before he can even open it, he heard a loud 'SAAAAAAAAANS!'

Definitely papyrus.

Frisk opened the door and lucky guess papyrus was standing there with sans.

"AH! HUMAN IT IS I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS!" papyrus greeted himself.
"WE HAS COME TO VISIT YOU ALONG WITH MY BROTHER SANS!" Sans just waved.

"Heya."

"So...what's with the yelling earlier?" Frisk question.

"HUMAN! SANS JUST TOLD A TERRIBLE JOKE!"

"Aw come on, it was a Rib tickling joke if you ask me." Sans chuckled. "SAAAAAAAAANS!" Papyrus screamed out. Frisk invited them inside and went to the living room. Chara was knitting what seem to be a scarf and looked up to see frisk had walked in. "Frisk who was at the door?" Chara put her knitting utensils down.

"Papyrus and Sans." Frisk answered.

"Hey kiddo." Sans popped out of the corner. Papyrus follow behind.

"LADY ASGORE VERY NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" Papyrus greeted Toriel.

"Papyrus it's Toriel." Frisk corrected.

"YES HUMAN I DO KNOW WHO IS ASGORE'S CLONE IS!" Papyrus smiled.

Frisk didn't bother to correct papyrus again.

"Very nice to meet you too papyrus." Toriel calmly said putting down the book to the side that she was reading. "What brings you here?" Toriel asked. "LADY ASGORE I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE INVITED YOU ALONG WITH MY BROTHER SANS, TO HAVE A PICNIC OUT WITH FRIENDS!" Papyrus loudly explains.

"Where is this picnic at?" Frisk gently asked.

"SANS SUGGESTED GRILLBYS, BUT OF COURSE EVERYONE ELSE SUGGESTED NEAR MT. EBOTT!" Papyrus glared at sans as he mention grillbys. Papyrus hated the place since it was full of Grease.

Asgore walked out of the kitchen with paperwork in his hands. "Did I hear a picnic?" Asgore asked. "YES YOUR MAJESTY! A PICNIC NEAR MT. EBOTT TOMORROW AT FIVE!" Papyrus proudly answered. "It would be a great break for all of us, do you think so?" Toriel asked Asgore. "A picnic is a wonderful idea, food,friends, and a beautiful scenery." Asgore imagine a beautiful sunset, remembering the sunset he saw when the Barrier was broken.