Chara's History

(You have been warned!)

Two people brought together loved each other and care for each other.

Married and had a a future planned.

They had a beautiful baby girl with Brown hair like milk chocolate, cubby rosy pink cheeks, pale skin, and their eyes were the best part, they were a beautiful hazel brown eyes.

They named her Chara.

Chara was the brightest thing they both could even had. Sure, she got in trouble but kids are kids right?

However one day her mother had gotten deadly ill. It was weak at first but as the days continues, it got worse.

Her father had struggled paying the bill by himself without his wife by his side. But none of it work.

She died anyways.

Chara's father had suffered from depression and felt nothing.

He drank his life away and pretended Chara wasn't even his daughter. He beats and blames her when she did nothing.

Chara had the same problem at school, beaten for nothing.

Chara eyes had become red due to crying so much. She was called names and pushed around.

She always hid in her room and never get out much, she most was afraid of people and stay of of their way.

She never thought there was good in humanity anymore.

When she heard footsteps it always meant Trouble.

She wanted to all stop.

She heard a rumor in school that was spreading quickly to everyone.

"Those who climb the mountain never returns."

So with that rumor, she sneaked out at midnight and ran to Mt. Ebott.

Once she climb the mountain, she inhale took a step and exhale as she falls.

Once she woke up she was in a bed of yellow beautiful flowers, though she was in pain. Chara yelped in pain when she tried to get up. She called for help even if no one was there. However she heard footsteps.

I was a little boy

A goat boy

He had a worried look, as he looked around,looking for the noise he heard.

"It sounds like it came from here..."

The humanoid goat turn his head to Chara.

"Oh! You've fallen down, haven't you..."

He asked sadly.

"Are you okay? Here,get up..."

The goat boy helped Chara get up and put her arm around his neck for support.