Chapter 13- A 'Date' with a cool skeleton~

---------------------------------------------

Papyrus 8 ATK 2 DEF

*he likes to say:
"Nyeh heh heh!"

---------------------------------------------

"Nyeh heh heh!"

Papyrus laughed, he started throwing bones at frisk's soul. Since his is floating it misses easily.

Frisk decided to do something,that would probably work at anyone.

[*Flirt]

"WHAT!? FL-FLIRTING!?"

"What wait?!?" chara said shocked. "Frisk!? Why are you flirting in a battle!?" Frisk looked at chara.

"flirting solves everything,right?" Frisk shrugged.

"SO YOU FINALLY REVEAL YOUR ULTIMATE FEELINGS!" Chara face palmed. "Don't even think about it frisk." She huffed.

"W-WELL I'M A SKELETON WITH VERY HIGH STANDARDS!!!"

"I can make spaghetti!" He yelled.

"OH NO!!! YOU'RE MEETING ALL MY STANDARDS!!! I GUESS THIS MEANS I HAVE TO GO ON A DATE WITH YOU...? LET'S DATE L-LATER! AFTER I CAPTURE YOU!"

Chara cringed at the word Date. "Great, a young teenager dating a skeleton after a battle."

[*SPARE]

"SO YOU WON'T FIGHT...THEN, LET'S SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE MY FABLED BLUE ATTACK!"

Papyrus throws multiple blue bones towards frisk, frisk hold still knowing that the blue attacks will go through him. Everything was silent for a moment before frisk's soul turns blue. Gravity increase and he fell down. As he stands up again a small bone tripped frisk down onto the ground again.

"YOU'RE BLUE NOW! THAT'S MY ATTACK!"

"NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!"

[*you're blue now]

"You sneaky skeleton." Frisk whispered, however frisk keeps sparing.

"HMMM...I WONDER WHAT I SHOULD WEAR..." papyrus loudly whispered then looks at frisk who was smirking,
"WHAT!? I'M NOT THINKING ABOUT THAT DATE THING!!" Papyrus then dabs something behind his "ear." chara was Internally screaming in her head, jealousy was on her mind right now.

"YEAH! DON'T MAKE ME USE MY SPECIAL ATTACK!" Frisk keeps dodging and sparing at the same time.

"I CAN ALMOST TASTE MY FUTURE POPULARITY!!!"

"PAPYRUS, HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD!"

"PAPYRUS, UNPARALLELED SPAGHETTORE!"

[*papyrus realized he doesn't have ears]

"UNDYNE WILL BE REALLY PROUD OF ME!!"

"THE KING WILL TRIM A HEDGE IN THE SHAPE OF MY SMILE!!!"

[*papyrus is trying hard to play it cool]

"MY BROTHER WILL...WELL, HE WON'T CHANGE VERY MUCH" papyrus frowns thinking of his lazy brother sans.

"I'LL HAVE LOTS OF ADMIRERS!! BUT...WILL ANYONE LIKE ME AS SINCERELY AS YOU? SOMEONE LIKE YOU IS REALLY RARE...AND DATING MIGHT BE KIND OF HARD..."