Chapter 3- puzzles

As frisk continued to the next room his cellphone ring, frisk pick up the phone and answer it. While frisk was on the phone tensed up and said no. He soon hanged up and met a confused looking ghost child. "What did Toriel said frisk?" Chara asked curiously. "She said if we walked off to the next room and I said no." Frisk replied. Chara thought of a idea. "Hey frisk~" Chara said, getting frisk's attention. "Wanna make a bet?~" Chara smirked. "On what?" Frisk asked confused. "If you need any help on these puzzles, I win." Chara grins. Frisk took this as a challenge. "Hah! Like you will win!" Frisk smiled. "I like to see you try~" Chara teased.

Frisk spotted a froggit looking at him awkwardly, He just noticed froggit saw frisk talking to nothing but thin air, froggit probably thinks Frisk crazy. Froggit decided to break the awkward silence "Ribbit ribbit." he started talking but Frisk couldn't understand him. Chara notice and translated for frisk.

"excuse me, human." Froggit began. "I have advice for you about battling monsters." Froggit suggested frisk.

"if you ACT a certain way or FIGHT until you defeat them..." froggit trailed off a bit.

"they might not want to battle you anymore." The frog sounded a bit sad.

"if a monster does not want to Fight you, please..."

"use some MERCY, human." Chara translated and Froggit croaked, "Ribbit."

Frisk got a little headache from the word Mercy but he shrugged off the pain.

There was a room that had bowl of candy. "take a piece of candy?" Chara asked, Frisk smiled and took a piece of candy, he puts it in his pocket and continues. "playfully crinkling though the leaves fills you with determination." Frisk saves and continues walking, as he keeps walking he Trips and falls into the pile of leaves, which causes him to fall down a hole.

Chara smirk as she saw frisk laying down on the floor annoyed. She know frisk has to fall down the hole to pass the puzzle, while Chara was thinking she noticed frisk was already on the other side. When she got close to him he said, "not a word." With a glare and walked off. Chara smirked again with a little giggle.

When the duo walked to the next room the cellphone ringed again,

"hello? This is toriel." Toriel greeted.

"for no reason in particular... what do you prefer? Cinnamon or butterscotch?"

"Butterscotch." frisk never tasted pie before maybe it was good. "Oh, I see. thank you very much!" Toriel hung up. Frisk took a couple of steps and the phone ring again, "hello? This is toriel. You do not dislike cinnamon, do you?" "I know your preference is, but..." "would you turn up your nose if you found it on your plate?"

"Uh..." before frisk said another word Toriel began to talk again. "thank you for being patient, by the way." toriel said and hung up.

"okay?" He said as he puts his cellphone in his pocket, frisk looked up and saw a rock,spikes,and a pressure play on the ground, he walks up to the rock pushed it to the pressure play, making the spikes go down. He keep walking and the phone rings again and he answers the phone "you do not have any allergies, do you?" Toriel asks with concern voice "no, why?" Frisk said confused. "huh? Why am I asking?" Toriel got quite for moment "no reason... no reason at all." Toriel said suspiciously the hung up.

Frisk noticed chara was waiting on him. "are you going to stay there or are we going to explore?" She asked "I'm coming!" yelled walking next her.

Frisk had a question in his mind for a while.

"Hey Chara?" She turns around. "yeah frisk?"

"I wanted to ask you a question." he asked.

"sure what is it?" She stops next to the big pile on leaves scattered everywhere.

"how old are you?" Frisk asked the most common question.

Chara stops to think about it "well...I died 100 years ago when I was... 12?"

Frisk choked on his own spit.

"but I thought you were older than me!" Frisk stuttered.

"Well if I didn't died then I would be older than you, but since I did died... yeah...but what about you?"

"well I'm 13!" frisk said proudly.

Chara looked at frisk confused.

"but you acted like a little kid."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I don't!"

"You do."

"I do-..... you know what? we're not doing this right now." Chara giggled, causing frisk to blush. "hey frisk can you do me a favor?"

"U-Uh... yeah sure what is it?" Frisk swore he saw chara smile devilish, "can you get in front of me" frisk was confused but nonetheless He got in front of her, "so what's the favor?" Chara put her hands on frisk's chest and pushes causing frisk to fall on the leaves and also causing him to make the leaves under him fall.

"She just pushed me." Frisk just realized.

"CHARA!!!" Frisk yelled as he get up, chara started laughing at frisk. "I guess I won the bet?" Chara smirks.

"that doesn't count chara!" Frisk growls.

-Time skip of Chara pushing frisk :D-

When frisk finally got done with the maze, he was covered in leaves "Finally I'm done!" Frisk sighs of relief, he shook some of the leaves off and returns to his journey through the ruins. As frisk walked into the next room, he pushes the two rocks to the pressure plates. He was going to push the last one until it spoke, "WHOA there, partner! Who said you could push me around?" It startle frisk for a while until he relaxes. "But could you move?" Frisk asks nicely to the rock.

"HMM? So you're ASKING me to move over?"

"Yes please if you don't mind" frisk said. "okay, just for you, pumpkin" the rock moves a little then stops. Frisk looked at the rock a little annoyed but kept his cool. "HMM? You want me to move some more?" Frisk nods. "alrighty, how's this?" The rock moves up off of the path it was on. "that's not the right direction" is this rock brain dead?! "HMM? that was the wrong direction? Okay, think I got it" the rock moves to the pressure plate and stays there, when frisk start the get close to the unspiked bridge the rock got off the pressure plate making the spike goes up, in the results of startles frisk.

Frisk glares at the rock "HMM? You want me to STAY there? Your giving me a real workout" the rock goes back to the pressure plate and stays, before frisk took a step on the bridge he glared at the rock making sure it didn't move, after that he continues. He see another savepoint

(Knowing the mouse must might one day leaves its hole and get the cheese... it fills you with determination)