Chapter 11- Going to snowdin

Frisk continued walking to the next puzzle, there were multiple X's on thin ice and the X's were on solid ground. While frisk tried to do the puzzle he accidentally took the wrong step and fell at the edge of the cliff. He luckily landed on pile of snow.

There was a snow papyrus with snow muscles and a lump of snow written sans with red marker on it. frisk tried again doing the puzzle, he finally finished the puzzle after a few times and continued.

Frisk found a a lump of snow that seem puffy, chara decided to have fun explaining the snow poff, each having a different Description.

"It's a snow poff."

"And this...Is a snow poff."

"This,however is a snow poff."

"Surprisingly, It's a snow poff."

"Snow poff..."

"Is it really a snow poff?"

"Behold! A snow poff."

"Eh? There's 30g inside this...What is this?...it's a snow poff."

Frisk giggled at chara's silliness, he saw One more snow poff, frisk took a step back when he saw a tail, later a head pop out, it was a dog.

frisk and chara aww'd at the puppy, when the dog got out of the snow, seeing the dog with huge armor and the huge spear, makes frisk and chara go "oh."

----------------------------

*It's the greater Dog

GREATER DOG - 6 ATK 4 DEF

*It's so excited that it thinks fighting is just play

----------------------------

This dog was taller frisk.

But it needs affectation like the other dogs.

Frisk tried petting greater dog but he was too far away making frisk pet the air.

This causes chara laughed at this, Frisk blushed from being embarrassed.

Greater dog started to attack frisk by barking at him, he almost got hit but managed to dodge it.

Frisk whistles toward greater dog.

[*you call the greater dog]

[*It bounds toward you,flecking slobber into your face]

"Ugh." Frisk said as he felt wet by greater doge's saliva but he petted him anyways.

[*Greater Dog curls up in your lap as it is pet by you]

[*It gets so comfortable it falls asleep...]

[*Zzzzz...]

[*...]

[*Then it wakes up!]

[*It's so excited!]

Greater dog attack again by barking, frisk grabbed some snow from the ground and made a snowball, he threw it and it splats on the ground. Greater doge grabbed some snow in the area the snowball landed. Once greater dog grabbed the snow they placed it on frisk. Frisk started shiver from the pile of snow he's in. Frisk petted greater dog.