Chapter 35- Midnight Dance

"Perhaps they are not stars,
but rather openings in
heaven where the love
of our lost ones pour through
and shine down on us
to let us know they are
happy."

"You know how
The moon only glows
Because it's reflecting off the sun?
Well that's me with her
She's my sun
And I only shine
Because she's there."

"I was always drawn to moonlight.
Like how I was drawn to you."

"I've never been
so scared of losing
something in my
entire life, then
again nothing in my
life has ever
meant as much to
me as you do."

"How do I know if I'm in love?
I think you can answer my question."

[What would you say if your real parents.....weren't your real parents? What if you meet them at the wrong timing?]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The dreemurrs' drove off to the celebration where the party was held. They was surely a lot of monsters and humans there. They were getting along just fine after all these years they spent fighting.

The room was filled with colors, cleaned and the two race.

It was like walking inside a fancy home.

The room's light was dim but you could see everything just fine. There was a big stage in the front, seems where Asgore and Toriel is going towards. The snacks were off to the sides, statues of the two races were on each side of the stage, there was also some nouveau designs on the widows.

As if a fictional story coming to live from the book.

It excited the kids with how beautiful the scenery look. The three couldn't wait till the dance started to show how the two species can get along just fine and with that a dance of peace.

"Who do you think will be the best dancer will be?" Frisk asked, not wanting to brag. "It will clearly be the prince of monsters!" Asriel answered first. "Keep dreaming Azzy! It will clearly be proven when it starts!" Chara grab both of the boys hands and led them to the stage with their parents.

"Now my child, I want you to behave properly during the speech to show a good first impression to everyone." Toriel instructed, as a royalty should usually act.

The three put on their "serious face" on and stood proudly next to their parents.

Asgore tapped on the mic to test if it was on and to bring everyone's attention to the center of the stage. When everyone was silence Asgore began.

"Ladies and gentlemens, thank you for showing up at this celebration to show our peace between our two race that we had been with at war once... But now that's in the past of course not everyone can get along but we, monsters only ask for peace and to get along together as one..." Asgore said each word with pride with no hint of fear. Both the species cheered and clap then died down to hear the rest.

"As the king of monsters I will do what is best for my kingdom and give them hope. I will now past this to the ambassador of monsters, frisk." Asgore then pasted the mic to frisk and walked right next to Toriel.

Frisk was nervous but he couldn't let that show.

"Hello everyone and thank you for arrived today... I would like to thank everyone for getting along and giving peace and love to the monsters that are now above the surface living together as one... we had our tough times in the past but now that the future is here we will change that and get together as one and become a whole new beginning!"

And with that the crowd roared with cheers and to give respect they all clapped.

Frisk handed the mic back to Asgore to finish up the rest.

"And now let us enjoy this celebration together." Asgore turned the mic off and walked off the stage.

"You did great frisk!" Chara trapped frisk into a bear hug.

"You sounded like a...uh....a king or a hero!" Asriel said, trying to find the right word.

"You think so? I was really nervous." Frisk said not taking his eyes off of the crowd.

"You did great." Chara said letting go of the hug.

"Now, shall we dance?" Asriel smirks, knowing Chara and frisk are together getting information from Alphys.

"The first one to get the spotlight on the floor wins." Frisk challenged Asriel.

"Your on!" Asriel ran off to wherever he was going.

Frisk got onto one of his knees and held out Chara's hand, kissing it once before looking up.

"May I have this dance?" Frisk grins.

"Why of course." Chara giggles.

Frisk got his right hand and held onto Chara's left while the left hand was on Chara's waist, Chara's other hand being on frisk's left shoulder.

Once the music started the lovers took a step forward and started to dance slowly; They circled each other, their warm gaze remained locked. Together, they danced to the music, their feet in perfect sync to the beating of both souls. As the song progressed They both felt relaxed, and allowed a small smile to form on Chara's lips. Chara looked closely to His eyes, crimson red as close to his soul, were deep and irresistible. One thing was for sure... chara was one lucky girl to receive a partner like him.

Frisk turned elegantly, his body in tune with the slow music. Yet, there was a sort of harshness to him, like he was someone who shouldn't be underestimated from what he seems or what he lived from. Chara didn't quite care at the moment. The warmth between the two grew more powerful by the second. Both heartbeat was growing steadily along with it. Their dance was perfect; everything from our breathing to how their feet moved stayed in sync.

Frisk guided chara across the dance floor as if we were in a dream. He kept his eyes on chara, yet still, he knew exactly where to take each step, Every moment, every angle seemed to be planned in advanced. Nothing felt forced.

"Frisk," Chara whispered, "everyone is looking at us." She said taking a peak around her surroundings.

Frisk squeezed Chara's hand slightly and smiled. "Really?" he chuckled softly, "I haven't notice."

With that, Chara knew, He needed not say more. Chara's heart, Chara's whole being was now his and his alone.

Chara relaxed her head against frisk's chest and closed her eyes, listening close to his heartbeat; telling her she was safe and he was there.

Frisk did look up for while, seeing the two rulers of the monster kingdom dancing together; they were once separated but now, they were back together.

He turned his focus back to his lover, who was enjoying being in his arms. Frisk took this moment to do one more twirl and dip his lover; He lean in closer and felt her warm breath getting closer and closer.

They both collided they lips together to shares passion kiss; ignoring the background sounds of clapping and cheering.

Once they pulled away the only thing they could focus on was their partner; and they kept it that way until the celebration was over.