Chapter 26- True laboratory

Frisk woke up and saw the elevator door open. Chara floated right next to them with a worry expression. Frisk reassured them that he was fine and got up. Frisk pressed the elevator button to go back up but it wasn't working, so he had nowhere to go but what's lies in front of him.

Frisk and chara walked out of the elevator and got hit with a sudden chill, they were very uncomfortable. As they kept walking they found what seems to be entry's on something.

[ENTRY NUMBER 1]
This is it... time to do what the king has asked me to do. I will create the power to free us all. I will unleash the power of the SOUL.

[ENTRY NUMBER 2]
The barrier is locked by SOUL power... Unfortunately, this power cannot be recreated artificially. SOUL power can only be derived from what was once living. So, to create more, we will have to use what we have now... the SOULs of monster.

[ENTRY NUMBER 3]
But extracting a SOUL from a living monster would require incredible power... besides being impractical, doing so would instantly destroy the SOUL's host. And, unlike the persistent SOULs of humans... The SOULs of most monster disappear immediately upon death. If only I could make a monster's SOUL last...

[ENTRY NUMBER 5]
I've done it. Using the blueprints, I've extracted it from the human SOULs. I believe this is what gives their SOULs the strength to persist after death. The will to keep living... the resolve to change fate. Let's call this power...

"Determination"

Frisk and chara got even more chills, this place was creeping them out every second. Frisk got to a save point and saved. There seems to be a note on the floor. it's hard to make out the words but it made out "elevator...lost power... enter the center door..." that was all he can read. frisk took a left and found more entry's.

[ENTRY NUMBER 6]
ASGORE asked everyone outside the city for monsters that had "fallen down." Their bodies came in today. They're still comatose... and soon, they'll all turn into dust. But what happens if I inject "determination" into them? If their SOULs persist after they perish, then... freedom might be closer than we all thought.

[ENTRY NUMBER 9]
Things aren't going well. None of the bodies have turned into dust, so I can't get the SOULs. I told the families that i would give them the dust back for the funerals. People are starting to ask me what's happening. What do I do?

Frisk spotted a operating table, it was sticky... there were some sinks near by and frisk decided to turn them on, because why not? The last sink wasn't like the others. A white substance flowed out and became something horrifying.

*                  Drew near!
* No data available

There was three of them. They seem to be talking but frisk couldn't make anything out. Frisk tried acting and see have it went, no as much progress as he thought.

ACT>STATUS
AT -25 DEF -30

The unknown monster attack frisk rapidly all over the place. Frisk got out his cell phone and see what would happen. He started to hear voices.

Come join the fun
Come join the fun
Come join the fun

They kept attack after they were done frisk actually found something, they were called memoryheads a, b, and c. Frisk refuse to join the fun and spare after they finish attacking. There was something shiny in the sink, it was a red key, frisk picked up the key and continued.