Chapter 32- When love brings you chocolate <3

Frisk was on their phone check his schedule. It was midnight and he couldn't sleep. Something was bothering him and he couldn't think why. Tomorrow was the interview,which he's getting nervous about and today a special day.

Valentine time day.

It was very obvious that Chara liked chocolate, she like eats it everyday and somehow pulls it out from her sleeve. Frisk realized something they haven't had their first date. That somehow made frisk blush. He never asked anyone out, mainly because he really didn't like anyone and he was a quiet person to other people. But that didn't Change the fact that he was still nervous.

Chara shifted in their sleep a bit and changed her position to be more comfortable. She pulled herself closer to frisk's body and snuggled deeper into his neck. Frisk turned his phone off and laid down. How is he going to plan this date?

. . . . . . .

Got it!

Frisk turned on his phone and started texting.

----------------------------------------

'Mettaton! I need a favor.'

'What is it, darling? Why are you still awake?'

'I can't sleep and I need your help! It's valentine time day today and I need you to get me a reservation in any restaurant.'

'What's it for?'

'...'
'It's for a...'
'Date...'

'What kind of date?'

'A romantic one.'

'With who?"

Frisk can feel the excitement.

'Someone.'

'I won't set up a reservation for you if you don't tell me.'

'Fiiiiiiiiine.'
'Wait didn't Alphys tell you?'

'She only thing she said was "Charisk" and "OTP"'
'Anyway darling why won't you tell me?'

'It's embarrassing AND she cuddling right next to me. You can see later! But Not now, besides I need a suit the one in my closet is for tomorrow.'

'Alright then see you later darling~'

'See you later.'

-----------------------------------------

Frisk checked the time.

4:27 AM

He only had a few more hours before everyone wakes up.

Meh, he'll just make breakfast early. Frisk softly took Chara off of him and tucked her in. He walked downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.

"Where does mom keep the cooking supplies?" Frisk opened the cabinets and soon found a nonstick pan.

"Yes!" Frisk whispered.