Chapter 1- meeting new people

The child felt a cold breeze going through his hair as he continues to fall down the black walls surrounding him.

The young boy woke up in a pile of golden like yellow buttercups. He tried to stand to check if he had any major injuries, but not was broken. Only cuts and bruises, no broken bones. The child kept spotted a hallway leading somewhere, he decided to check it out until he heard a voice.

"Are you ok?"

The boy turn around to see where that voice was coming from, He saw a girl that had light brown hair, red crimson eyes, rosey cheeks, pale skin, and wearing a green sweater with one yellow striped through the middle of her sweater.

Though she looked transparent.

"You aren't hurt are you?"

She seems to be nice. "No, I'm fine." He answer back.
"greetings I am chara." she says while taking out her hand. The boy took her hand and shook it "I'm frisk nice to meet you." He let go of her hand and ask, "is there an exit to this place?" She looked up. "yes there is, it through that door on the end of that hall is over there."

Frisk nodded and started walking towards the door.

He did notice that Chara was following him, but he didn't mind at least he had company with him. When Frisk went through the door he saw a smiling yellow flower waiting for him. The flower's smile made frisk uneasy but he still walked up to it.

"Howdy!"

Frisk started to regret his decision.

"I'm Flowey the Flower!"

"Hmmm..." flowey looked closely to frisk.

"Your new to the underground, aren' tcha?"

"Golly, you must be so confused." Yes a talking flower is confusing.

"Someone ought to teach you how things work around here."
"I guess little old me will have to do."
"Ready? Here we go!"

Everything turned black and red heart came out of frisk's chest.

"See that heart? That is your SOUL. The very culmination of your being!"
"Your SOUL started out weak, but can grow strong if you gain lots of LV."

"LV? What's that?" Frisk questioned.

"What's LV stand for? Why, LOVE. Of course!"
"You want some LOVE, don't you?"
"Don't worry I'll share some with you!"

Flowey said as he winked.

"Down here, LOVE is share though..."
"Little white... "friendliness pellets"

Frisk doesn't believe those are "friendliness pellets."

"Are you ready?"
"Move around get as many as you can!"

Frisk didn't trust the flower so He move his SOUL out of the way of the "friendliness pellets", as frisk dodge the pellets Flowey looked a little ignored.

"Hey buddy, you missed them."
"Let's try again, okay?"

Frisk dodge again flowey was frowning.

"Is this a joke? Are you brain dead?"
RUN.INTO.THE.BULLETS" after what flowey said he quickly said "friendliness pellets."

Flowey shot more pellets and once again Frisk dodge.

Let's just said Flowey was angry, he had a demonic face on.

"You know what's going on here, don't you?" Flowey said, coldly.
"You just wanted to see me suffer"

Pellets suddenly surrounds frisk. There was no escape.

"DIE"

Flowey laughed as frisk gets closer and closer to death. Frisk cried as he realized this was the end for him. Chara tried comforting him by hugging him and reassuring that he'll be fine. He suddenly got healed. Now Flowey, who is confused that his bullets are gone, got hit with a firball and screamed as he flies across the room. A goat like creature came out of the darkness.

"What a terrible creature, torturing such a poor, innocent youth..." the goat creature said, feeling very worried for the child.

"Ah, do not be afraid, my child." The goat monster reassured.
"I am toriel, caretaker of the ruins."