Chapter 50- Father and son

I'm going to be busy next week on Wednesday and other days, I literally almost forgot to publish this chapter
-----------------------

The two said nothing when they spotted each other, they both took everything in slowly, once they processed everything they both walked slowly to each other.

Frisk's father raised his arms slightly and slowly went to his knees, frisk couldn't believe that he was Here.

If he knew what he done, he'll probably never forgive him, maybe what he'd down wasn't forgivable, maybe he'll be rejected.

But it is his biological father, maybe he could be forgiven.

Probably not likely.

Why is he here? Did Asgore plan this? Was is a surprise? Was he giving him away? Or maybe to see each other again.

There was also a chance he'll might go home.

Home.

Funny...

frisk just thought of something,

It never felt like home.

Maybe it was a lack of affection during his three years of going missing, or maybe because it never felt right.

He wasn't at his right mind right now.

Frisk cautiously walked towards his father and hugged him, he didn't feel that spark when he started living with the Dreemurr's.

He Never felt so empty.

He felt tears soaking through his sweater, he did what anybody would do, he rubbed his back to soothe him with no emotion.

Chara could feel the tension, it didn't feel right, she could see Asgore slowly frowning, this wasn't the reaction he thought frisk would be.

But to her left she could spot that man she saw during the meeting, he looked worried. He eyed frisk nervously as he made contact with him.

Frisk raised one hand up, quickly signing something and went back to comforting his father.

"What does DT mean?" Chara thought.

"Where have you been?!" Frisk's father said as he wiped his eyes, he was smiling widely. "We were worried sick!" He couldn't trap his actions inside, causing him to pickup frisk and spinning him around.

Frisk got dizzy and quickly jumped out of his arms and tumbled side to side trying to keep his balance. Chara grabbed his arms to help him out.

"Sorry! I'm just so excited to see you again! You changed so much look how handsome you are! And wait-" Maximus paused and looked at Chara then back at frisk.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Maximus pointed at the duo.

"Ah, you see, your son and my daughter are together!" Asgore warmly smiled as frisk and Chara glared at him.

Maximus looked at the two and quickly went to his ear, "I thought you said you were into guys? Did you change your mind again?" he whispered out.

Frisk started blushing profusely as Chara smirked.

Maximus took frisk's hand and pulled a little bit, "come on! Your mother and sister would love to see you again!"

Frisk didn't budged and withdrew his hand.

"Frisk? Why are your eyes... red?" His father as concerned.