Once he's all good and ready for more dust, he opens the box again.

He frowns at what's inside.

Sitting on the top of a pile of clothes, is a red neckerchief. You know, the ones the people would wear around there neck all the time. He guesses people still do.

He grows confused at the emotions that have seemed to take over his actions as he grabs out the neckerchief with gentle hands and glances at the rest of the clothes under it.

A blue shirt is next, not the materials used nowadays. Then under is a pair of old pants. Trousers.

He has a sudden urge to curl up into a ball and cry forever.

He puts a hand on his heart and frowns even more as it picks up speed a little. What's happening to him?

Merlin takes a deep breath and the moment passes, but he can still feel it lurking close by, not so close that it's over powering but close enough that he can feel it pulling on him.

He then closes the box without looking in it anymore.

He does not need anymore random emotions right now.

He grabs the clothes that were in the box and takes them upstairs with him and lays them on the dresser.

He crosses his arm a wondering if the material is to fragile to put in the wash and decides against it.

He looks at the time and sees it's already 1:00am and groans.

He gets his coffee cup and takes it back down stairs and puts it in the sink and as usual, he forgot to turn the machine off.

After all that fun stuff he makes his way back upstairs to his room to finally get a good nights sleep.

After the weird day he's had, he feels like he deserves it.

-------------------:)------------

When the light finally wakes Merlin he groans and turns his face into his pillow more, feeling his scruff brush against the pillow under his cheek.

To early Merlin thinks as he settles back in the deep comfort of sleep.

But that doesn't last long because his phone goes off.

He groans and blindly reaches over for his phone which is in his bedside table before pushing the answer button and putting her on speaker. Her, because he knows who it is already.

"Merlin! Are you awake??" She says making Merlin wince.

"Well how would I pick up the phone if I were sleeping still?" He mumbles loud enough for Holly to hear making her sigh.

"Shut the fuck up. Okay. I'm coming over." She says before hanging up making him groan loud. He shakes his head before locking his phone and falling back asleep.

----------------------------------

"Merlin you idiot!"

Merlin slowly opens his eyes to see a blonde girl shaking her head at him glaring with her hands on her hips.

"Well hello to you too." He says before sitting up slowly. He yawns and scratches his bare chest before crossing his arms leaning against the bed frame with hooded sleepy eyes.