With too many words he uttered in the silence of the room, Lea was then thoughtful. She never had anyone think about her so much in their previous world. Except for her brother. But ever since she came into this world, there have been people who seem so worried over her.

There was Oliver who, despite his creepy and clingy tendencies, would always think of her first and foremost. Then there was Seth who would always support her cause. Victor who never left her side. Izaya who remained a genuine kind friend, and Liam who, despite his mean streak, cares for her just like the others.

She was not null from affection. She didn't know how to act in those instances when they expressed genuine care for her. Her heart wanted to embrace the change, but there seems to be a heavy chain tying it down. She was not sure when it will be possible to finally return the favors they have showered her. But if there was anything she could do, it was to use her capability to protect them with all her might.

In silence, she reached out for Bright's lustrous raven hair and stroke it gently under her palm. She smiled ever so slightly at his messed up appearance. She was feeling warm at his display of glee with their reunion. Realizing it was not only her that missed the other.

"Let's fix you up first, then we talk." Was what she said before standing up to urge Seth to get a bucket of hot water while she looked for two clean clothes.

It was not long after that she sat back on the edge of the bed, and started wiping Bright's face with the wet cloth. Eventually satisfied with his clean wet face, she wiped his face dry. In the far side corner of the room, Seth was restraining himself not to jump on Bright and applying torture that was running around and around in his pretty head. His shoulders shaking with his uncontrollable seething emotions, his face was flushed with unreadable expression. If only anyone knew, they would instantly regret ever prying.

Once things have calmed down, Lea called for Imhe who was busy talking with Izaya and Duran in one of the more accommodating rooms. When she came, her expression was not pleased as soon as her eyes laid on Lea.

"So you've done something with your face huh." Her voice sarcastic, her dislike unmasked.

"Hey. Watch your mouth." Unusually stern, Izaya scolded Imhe. He was coming in together with Duran behind her. "You shouldn't say such things to people, Mhe." Calling her by the way she wanted him to, Izaya muttered under his breathe. His golden heart at full display.

But instead of backing down, Imhe opened her mouth once again unrestrained. "Hmpmh. And now you are here parading yourself with these gorgeous men. What are your intentions? Showing off your superiority?! Well, we don't need to see such a useless sight!"

The people in the room was silent at her outburst. Her irrational display was too out of the world for Lea to comprehend. But she replied promptly. "The capture targets are for you. Take them if you like." 

Her words woke up Seth in the corner. "....What?"

"Only if they want to come with you willingly, however." She continued right after, receiving Seth's recovered shock. His frown smoothed over.

"Hmpmh. Show-off. I don't need your help!"

"...It's not really for you I'm doing these things, but alright."

"W-wha-? So you really did want them for yourself!! I knew you were a s#$^... You heard her didn't you? She only gathered you because she wanted you all for herself!"

Her words inconceivable, Lea was left with her mouth unusually agape. She appeared similar to a gold fish with her mouth opening and closing as she looked on Imhe's accusing frame. ".........."