Maybe.

"With that done. What do you say about a visit to a famous restaurant in town?" 

"You mean to eavesdrop?" Seth lightly retorted as he slowly got up from his chair, and swiftly offering his free hand for Lea to hold.

To his words, she simply smiled innocently as she reached for his hand to stand. Victor dutifully followed them as his droopy aquamarine eyes could handle. Lea did not mind as she knew Victor would have no reason to hurt her, and he was being a good bodyguard. Quiet and observant despite the insomniac facade.

----------♪ ♩ ♫ ♬

Together with a disguised Seth, Liam, Victor and Izaya, the five of them joined the busy restaurant of 'Xanadu Diner'. The four young men had to wear a disguise to keep unsuspecting individuals from recognizing them and relating them to Chlad, Mingzhe Dei, Shadows Organization or other troublesome issues.

On their way to the restaurant, they noticed there were portraits of Lea's previous appearance and Seth's. They are apparently famous in Sabio, and Liam has a huge bounty on his head. Something he didn't know until now.

Duran did not bother to come out of their temporary bloody home due to research purposes. He had found some useful books in one of the rooms, and he wanted to read them before anything popped up. Ashe remained idle with Nia as they didn't want to bother mingling with a crowd.

It was down to the enthusiastic Liam and the all-caring Izaya. While Seth and Victor would remain behind Lea, always.

As they entered the restaurant, they were welcomed with curious gazes, which they found quite common after spending some time in the streets. People in Sabio seemed to love gossips. Their favorite targets were always those who looked new to the place, and inexperienced to the ways of the world.

Unfortunately for those who planned to take advantage of them,  the four out of five have sufficient life experiences. So when a group of roughly dressed men approached Lea for some fun time, they were immediately met with sharp blades that brought the whole venue a brief silence. The bustle returned once again after their immediate surrender. But the brief introduction earned the group of five a queer look, while others tried to remember their appearances for other purposes.

Nevertheless, they found a good spot away from the busy entrance.

After they've ordered their meal, Lea immediately got down to business. Once again.

"Can't we like, rest from all this seriousness at least for a dinner???" Liam complained, a feeling of foreboding creeping up on him. But he knew he would never win an argument against Lea.

"Fine." Which earned her his flabbergasted expression. She raised a brow at him inquiringly. "Yes?"

"I didn't expect that from you."

Relieving the days they traveled together, she noticed she was indeed acting very stern towards the men she gathered. She was in a haste to prevent a terrible catastrophe, but since they have arrived in Sabio now, she could take the chance to relax. Thus, in response to his surprised reaction, Lea revealed an amicable smile. "I understand." Leaving Liam even more questions.

Whenever he tried to understand Lea, he was always left with more questions. But it did not bother him. That mysterious aspect of her's could always put him on his toes. 

"Hey, Lea? Do you plan to search for Raize and the others?"

"No."

"What?... Why?"