REJECT

JAMIE'S POV :

Niall's gone from a very long time  and he is not even answering my call. I am a little worried but then I think how beautiful this trip has been. I feel brand new. I have never  felt anything like this before. I called sim and spoke to her but didn't tell anything about how I feel for Niall. But do I really feel for him? No I can't . But till when I am going to abandon every emotion I feel?. My phone starts vibrating...

Niall: come down. I am waiting.

I walk through the lobby and  towards the exit and I see niall waiting.

Me: where have you been? I was worried.

Niall: This is for you.

Me: arcades? What is this for?

Niall: it is my way of telling you thank you for coming along with me on this trip.

Me: I must thank you not you thanking me. But anyways how do you know that I like arcades?

Niall: do you want to spend entire night standing here?

Me: No. Okay let's go.

Niall: hey, where are you going?

Me: we will go catch a cab.
(He smiles and then opens the car door for me.)
What? From where did you get this car?

Niall: haven't you seen in the movies The guy takes a girl on a date in a car?

Me: well that is in the movies. This is reality.

Niall: life is also a movie. Okay you talk a lot. Get in.

Me: (I got in the car) where did you get the car from?

Niall: I took it from an automobile showroom.

Me: are you kidding me niall? This is serious.

Niall: you bet.

Me: Niall. .....

Niall: no I  borrowed from my cousin.

Me: you have a cousin in Newyork and you never told me.

Niall: yeah. He works here and he just got transferred here a few months ago. I didn't want to bother him.

Me: aha. By the way, where are we going?

Niall: you will get to know.

Me: okay.

Niall: you look beautiful in white.

Me: thank you. (We reached a continental restaurant. And he had already done the bookings so the waiter guided us to our table. And  asked us to order.)

Niall: Did you like the place ?

Me: yeah it is beautiful. A terrace lounge. But isn't it to quiet here? I mean to say too much silence.

Niall: you like silence right?

Me: who told you that? That is not true.

Niall: I assumed.

Me: aha. I think you assume a lot. What are the other things you have assumed about me?

Niall: but most of my assumptions are right.

Me: like?

Niall: you really don't like this place. Do you? We can go to some other place.

Me: was my question too difficult or you didn't want to answer?

Niall: it was a difficult question. If this question was asked in my exams I would have failed.

Me: very funny. Actually, I don't like having any of my meals outside. The day when I feel like eating food outside I  go out and get the parcel home and eat.