PARTY:THE FEELINGS.

SIM'S POV:

I was really happy that i could manage to do something special on Niall's birthday and he has been the best thing that will ever happen to me. I know peru, Ed, Feddie and all gossip about me being in love with Niall but don't no what this feeling has to be called?

When i first met Niall , he was beautiful but when i started knowing him he became my hero. The way he loved everyone around him, his quality of respect everything was just so peculiar about him. I don't no when he is around me i just want to do nothing but keep looking in his eyes and talk to him.

I would want to give it a try to change this friendship into a special relationship but he never reciprocates and he always points out that we all are too young for love and i totally agree with him and loving a best friend brings on more complications. When there is a bad breakup you will lose your love and friendship both. So its better to not risk it all.

As jamie says: "some stories are meant to be in this world and it will happen and stay evergreen no matter how much you hate it or refrain from it and there are some stories that are never meant to be even though you try very hard it will never happen. So waiting for the right time and having faith is the only thing that will help the universe decide whether the story is meant to be or not. "  
Sometimes i think that how can she speak so romantic lines when she already hates love. It's too difficult to figure her out. I came out from the Nialls world and told niall that lets go to his house and spend time with Eric as he must be alone. He agreed for it instantly and we headed our way to his house.

Erics pov:

I ran inside my home and i could see her walk towards my mom.

"You must be Mrs. Kingsley right? " she questioned.

"Yes, how can i help you? " my mom questioned her back.

"I just wanted to say that Niall's nan has reached outside. " she informed her and mom looked puzzled obviously because she has never met jamie.

"Hey mom this is jamie. She is Sim's cousin. I asked her to join us here." I interrupted the two ladies having a conversation.

"Hey jamie  glad to meet you. Thanks for coming. Never knew sim has such a lovely sister". She was a little shocked to listen my mom complimenting her but i could make it from my mom's facial expressions that she has mistaken jamie as my crush or my love interest or don't no what?

" mom you both can chat later. Rapunzel you have to do me a small favour. You will have to keep nan accompanied till niall reaches here and they both have to come   in together according to the plan. I have bluffed her somehow and asked her to wait out. Can you please do it? "I requested and she agreed to do it.

" what is it with the 'RAPUNZEL'? "My mom teased me after she left from there towards the garden.

" mom she is just a friend. "I replied vaguely.

" my son is in love and now don't try to explain me.  we are  already running out of time okay. We will discuss later. "She went to take a look on the birthday cake.

Everyone can see it how hard i have fallen for this less lonely girl but she  has no clue about it and i am sure if she gets a hint about it she will never see my face and will never show her face. So its better now for her to not no about my love. At least,  i will get to see her everyday.

Jamie's pov:

" hey nan". I greeted her in amusement.

"Finally learnt to call me nan" she was happy.

"Ya i had too". My only goal was to keep her involved in a conversation until niall reached here. But the problem was i didn't no what to speak?

" so any boyfriend? "She questioned me as we were walking away from the car.

" no i don't have a boyfriend ". I answered.

"If you really mean,  what you call me?  You can talk to me about it. " she seemed interrogative and i had to get involved in the conversation to keep her busy and persuade her from going in.

"See it's like, having a boyfriend is too much complications. My life is already preoccupied and the true fact is i don't believe in love. And the guys whom i have seen around do nothing but on first day, they will praise your beauty, the next day ask you out for a coffee than late night calls and texts and then after winning the entire confidence of the girl the boy hooks up with the girl and after one month the guy or a girl both tend to lose interest in each other and then they breakup. So why vaguely waste time for a month on a poker, fake love? " i spoke my words.

"But there are lovely couples who are still famous for their sacrifice and there are people who are in love crazily. " nan tried to justify my theory.

"Well nan,  this is my theory its not necessary that it works for everyone. You are also right there are few love stories and i know you are pointing me towards those Shakespeare's stories and i love him because his works are phenomenal. You know what the difference is it was then and the stories or the people of your era are evergreen and they knew something called loyalty but today every single nook and corner is filled with lust so i hope you understand what i am trying to say. No offense i am not telling that there are no good people existing its just that i am wierd and can't trust anyone". I reply.

" so you are basically trying to say is you don't believe in love? "She again questioned.

" ya". I answered.

"My love, love is something that happens even when you hate it and believe me it is the best feeling. Don't worry your principles will surely change. Who knows love is may be on the way to hunt you down. " she explained.

"I don't think so".  I answer her.

" whom do you love the most in this world? " she questioned.

"My dad. " i answered.

"So when you started loving your dad,  did he betray you with his loyalty? " she questioned   and i know that she is trying to change my notion of love.

"Nan, dad's are dads and no one can ever match up to them. Like ever. And i don't have to prove or show anyone how much i love him. " i blurted.
Before she could shoot me with another question Niall and everyone came and niall was adamant on taking nan inside and nan wanted to complete the debate and win but still she couldn't deny her grandson's request and sim called Eric and told that we are coming in and we finally got to enter the home to witness the much awaited birthday fiesta. 

The Less Lonely Girl.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें