A NEW FRIENDSHIP.

We entered the hall and Niall and nan were stunned by the surprise. Eric and his mom gave niall his presents and also to nan. They all looked so exhilarating as a family. Then a thought kicked my mind that i have been out since morning and its time to go home and tomorrow again i will have to go the university so i want to wake up on time.

Me: sim i am going home. Its getting late you take  Nora's house keys and clear up the fuss made there after the party.

Sim: jam, stay the party is still on.

Me: no i will have to go. I have been out since morning and mom and dad must be worried.

Mrs. Kingsley: hey girls, enjoying the party?

Me: yeah .

Sim: Niall's summoning me i will be back.

Mrs. Kingsley: thanks for helping us.

Me: your welcome.

Mrs. Kingsley: so, how are your studies?  and did you get adjusted to the oxford atmosphere?

Me: studies. Well studies will be easy if you study and difficult if you don't. Atmosphere trying my best to adapt to it.

Mrs. Kingsley: diplomatic answer but impressive.

Me: thanks. Mrs. Kingsley i think i should take a leave now.

Mrs. Kingsley: but the party is still on.

Me: yeah,  but i am sorry i am kind of bored and am out since morning so .

Mrs. Kingsley: i understand. I am a parent too. It was overwhelming meeting you. I hope i meet you again.

Me: same here.

I searched for sim to bid her a bye but neither sim was there nor niall. Her entire group was invisible. So i thought of giving  Nora's home keys to Eric and ask him to give it to sim and tell her to clean up the mess.

Me: Eric.

Eric: ya Rapunzel, are you enjoying the party?

Me: ya. Just give these keys to sim and ask her to clean up the mess.

Eric: are you requesting me or ordering me?

Me: take it the way you want to.

Eric: and why can't you do the work that your asking me to?

Me: because am going home. And i know now you will inform me that the party is still on and other things but still am going home.

Nan:  hey, fairy and the prince.

Me:hello.

Nan: what talk is going on?

Eric: she is going home that is what is being discussed, love.

Nan: you can't go not before meeting his grandpa. This is Simmon my husband and Eric's grandfather.

Simmon: hello jamie.

Me: hello, mr.kingsley.

Simmon: may i have a walk with you in the garden. I am bored and it is evident from your face that you are also bored.

Me: yeah sure.

Simmon: heard about you from my wife. You have impressed her a lot. More than your sister .

Me: thanks mr. Kingsley.

Simmon: you can call me simmon. You are too distinct from everyone present here. Do you know that?