OUT OF THE WAY TRIFLE.

"Hey Rapunzel " a voice spoke from behind.

I turned immediately and gazed at the person who was holding my hand and trying to decipher who he was? . He had brown eyes , actually he had cat eyes. He had an amazing jaw line. He wore a black addidas sweat shirt and denim jeans. To sum it all he was good looking.

"Hey Rapunzel " he responded again.

I stopped apprehending him and responded back to him.
" you must have mistaken I am not Rapunzel " I replied.

"Mistakes make man perfect" he spoke diligently.

"Excuse me" I blurted staring towards his hands  which were intertwined with mine.

"oh sorry" . He immediately freed my hand.

" you must have forgotten. Remember new year's eve. Halloween theme you were dressed up as Rapunzel and by misstep you spilt your potion I mean your soft drink on me and you being perplexed just walked away from there without even apologizing for spoiling my costume."

" ha is this narration enough or should I remind you more?" He questioned.

oh shit it is him. Ya my cousin, ' sim' she had planned a halloween party.   firstly  i was not interested to go to any party that day and secondly mom was not at home to groom me up. I was dependent on my mom when it had to get dressed up and go out. But I had to go because she was my  cousin whom I adored and loved and she kept insisting so I gave up my agitation and accepted her invitation. So I dressed up vaguely and went to the party. There I met my cousins and a few friends and my cousin being my cousin forced me to join a dance. There I had to pick up a chit and whose ever name I get he would be my dance partner. 

"sim you know I can't dance, I am a terrible dancer. I can't do this ". I tried convincing her.

" I know you can do this. Its halloween  you will have to do it for me please. Its a new years gift I am asking you" she spoke making that beseeching face.

I could never tell her no and she was younger to me and I would never want to spoil her mood.
" okay,  I will do it for you " . I smiled.

" that's like my cute little sister, now pick the chit and tell the name" she commanded.

I pulled the chit out from the bowl and opened it and saw the chit and announced the name and the name was "Eric".

As soon as I called the name he came and stood next to me. The bowl containing chits was passed to many people and then the music began to play and we had to dance and I was just praying that some miracle happens and I am persuaded from dancing and the people present here don't get to see my bad as hell dance.

As the moment Eric started to take me to the dance ball my phone started ringing in my purse and it was mom.

"Hey mom" I answered her call.

"We are home" she spoke .

In my brain a very good idea flashed that I can use my moms call and escape from dancing and I did use the phone call as a trick.

"hello mom I can't hear you there is loud music going on, wait for a second am going out" I was screaming. I just turned towards Eric and didn't bother to tell him the reason I just started to walk so swiftly that I took a misstep and spilt  the drink on him. At that moment I wanted to stop and tell him sorry but if I would have stopped my cousin would have barged into the scenario and wouldn't let me go until I dance. So I just left from there
Incontinently.

" ya mom " I spoke panting

"Were you running all this while ?" my mom asked.

" mom can you come to the point" I spoke little rudely. I was frustrated already.