THE FIRST IMPRESSION

Oh god, never expected that my day would begin so bad. I cleared my mind and went to the class. Me, Taylor  and everyone settled in our places and waited for our class teacher Mrs. Jasmine to come. She came to the class and lectured us about the rules and regulations and the decorum to be maintained in the class room and the college.

"Now it's turn to select the head girls and head boys for the class" Mrs. Jasmine spoke.

I wanted to be one of the head girl as I am use to being the head girl since I was in school and I use to love dominating everyone in the class. But on the other side I was tired of being the head girl so I thought I would see in the beginning if there are many volunteers for it I won't volunteer and if there are none then I volunteer.

"Are you volunteering? " I asked Taylor.

"Ha nope I want to enjoy and take rest" she answered.  I was actually confused who gives an answer like that. So when Mrs. Jasmine asked for the volunteers  'Christiana'stood up and no one else volunteered. Mrs . jasmine asked if there is anyone else want to and ya right I stood up. So here we go we both were announced as the head girls of the class. Now it was boys turn and it was so hilarious no one volunteered. Mrs. Jasmine kept asking again and again but all in vain. They kept talking among themselves and Mrs. Jasmine noticed everyone carefully and made  'max' the head boy and the reason what she gave was that he was very dominating and too naughty and he talks a lot.so she thought that he might get better and can manage stuff.Then it was turn for the second head boy and I was just excited to see who would be my partner as the second head boy. Mrs. Jasmine was going through all the faces of the boys and I was looking at her waiting whom she would choose. Then she chooses ' Brian' and the reason what she gave was that he was very silent and I don't no.she told that if one is fire then then one has to be water and she thinks Brian could be the water and I thought that she is right he seems to be calm. something more she spoke  but Taylor was congratulating me and I couldn't hear. I looked at Brian and he looked at me. I wanted to tell him congrats as we are going to be in this class and managing stuffs together but he was like he just ignored. I felt a little annoyed by his behaviour. But that's okay I don't care.

Christina, she was pretty and had long hair than me.  She seemed to be  a very sort out person. I thought I could confine in her. She is good and kind and humble.

Max, he had his body nicely built like a wrestler. My opinion about him when I first saw him was that he must be an extrovert, brave and dominating as Mrs. Jasmine described and naughty too and I thought he was an easy going person and I thought I could really talk to him.

Brian, he was lean, looked good and sober. My opinion about him was that he is an introvert. I don't know when I first saw him I felt like he is maintaining himself as a mystery.
Any way I was annoyed by him and that moment I had made my decision that me and Brian can never be friends. The rest of the day went very smoothly till lunch break. Then I met Christina and spoke to her and we got along very well and max made his first move and came spoke to me and Christina he seemed a good guy though. Then he spoke to all my friends and they also got along with max very well. Brian he didn't make any move to come and talk. But there is always a change. You never know what might come through your way or what you might lose. Who knows, the opinions that I have made about people or should I call classmates may not be true I mean that they might change later. Some might also prove me wrong.  No one knows what's coming tomorrow.  But all we have to know is tomorrow never dies. Here I was with all cheer starting a new journey with new friends  and I only hoped at that moment looking  at all of my people that is my friends laughing that we make a history. But as I told  nothing lasts forever and everything changes. Like it changed for Me. This is the first time I felt like home with these set of friends.