Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Oh look who finally decided to show up. Finally Caleb pulled into a spot closer to the school then me cause I picked near the end because I just don't want to talk to people.

Caleb gets out of the car with five hot guys. FIVE smoking hot guys. I'm sorry but I might forgive him if I can see those guys ever day. Caleb looks around and spots me and motions to me with his head and all the guys look at me.

They all said something and grinned and Caleb hit one of their shoulder. Hmm I wounded what they said. The five guys started walking over and Caleb grabbed something out of his car but I couldn't see what.

I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone and started looking through snap chat and stuff. I felt a arm go around my waist and me be surrounded. Great it's probably just the guys.

I look up from my phone and it is the five guys and Caleb all around me. One of them had an arm around my waist hmm interesting. " yo what the hell took you so fucking long" I narrowed my eyes at Caleb and raised an eyebrow.

" I had to get these guys and they didn't believe me when I said I have a scary as fuck twin sister waiting " I looked around at them and they all nodded. The one next to me tightened this grip on my waist and I could feel his hot breath on my neck and ear.

He then whispers in my ear " sorry princess I hope you can forgive us" I rolled my eyes and pushed him back. " back the fuck up and maybe just maybe I will think about letting you guys live. " all but Caleb looked at me surprised.

Caleb then threw something at me and I caught it. My leather jacket. Nice. I slid it ok and crossed my arms. " thanks Caleb " he nodded and the guys just looked at me like why the hell does she have the gang jacket of the strongest gang in the area. Hehehe jokes on them cause I practically run it but without the danger of being the boss.

" yo Caleb why does she have that jacket for the misfits. " Caleb laughed and looked at me. "You wanna tell em sis "
I nodded I mean why not.

" Oh did I forget to mention I'm the strongest member and practically the leader. Oh and I just got back from prison." And with that their jaws had hit the ground.

~ LEO POV~

After seeing Luna last night...i don't know I just feel weird. And it turns out she's part of my rivals gang does not help either. " hey boss" that knocked me out of my thought as my office door opened and Mitch pooped his head in. " everyone is ready to head out when you are" I nodded and the door closed again.

Great well looks like it's time to go. I stood up and with quick long strides I made it to the door quickly and swing it open. I then walked outside to the garage and went to my jeep and got in.

Once we pulled into school I leaned agent my car and everyone started talking and such. The jocks were over here cause in part of the football team. Of course girls are over here but something seemed different.

As I looked at the others a lot of people were pointing at a group and whispering. Everyone was acting as if there was new meat. Especially the guys. The girls on the other hand didn't seem happy.

I looked over at the group and saw Luna. Wait a minute LUNA! What is she doing here. Is she going to school here now. And who the hell thinks they can put their arm  around her waist. Only I can do that. She is mine!

-------

Ok that's it

That's an update.

See ya next time

~ The lovely writer of this story~ Alex

Don't forget to:
Comment
Vote
Share
And a that good stuff