"Anything and everything there is to know about Andrea," Rizzo says smiling.

"Who's the new girl?" I hear someone say as they walk toward us.

"Javy, Addison this is Andrea. Andrea these are the other two guys you are working with." Rizzo says as I smile and say hi and they do the same.

"Come join, she's gonna tell us all about herself." Kris says laughing.

"Okay umm, my name is Andrea, you can call me Dre or Andy. I came from LA because I go to UCLA but I'm originally from North Carolina. I play softball at UCLA, i'm starting shortstop. My birthday is in a few weeks, I turn 21 on April 29 to be exact. I think that's it I'm not very interesting," I say laughing.

"I think you leave something out," Rizzo says raising an eyebrow at me.

"yeah, like a boyfriend? Or you don't have one?" Kris says and the boy's eyes light up.

"Sorry to break it to you but as boring as I may be I do you have a boyfriend," I say with a smirk.

"Oooo, do tell more," Javy says acting all girly.

"Like what ?" I say chucking at how they were acting.

"Name, age, what he does, where he lives, how you met, how long you've been together.." Kris says and the boys laugh.

"Sooo everything? Well, his name is Corey, he turns 21 the day before I do, right now he's living in Oklahoma City playing ball, we met when we were like 4 at the park after our softball/baseball games, we'll be going on 4 years in August."

"Playing ball?" Rizzo says with a smirk.

"Yeah, he plays for the OKC Dodgers, he got drafted in 2012 when i moved to LA" I say with a smirk. "Speaking of the devil.."

"Is he face timing you?" Kris says laughing.

"Yeah, I'll be back" I say, they nod and head to the cage to take batting practice.

A: Hey babe

C: Hello beautiful, what're you up to?

A: I'm watching bp and talking with the players, just trying to find my way around.

C: How are you liking it?

A: It's amazing, I wish you could see it

C: Soon enough we'll be there together, just on a different team

A: Very true, oh! Hey, I left my laptop can you check my emails?

C: Oh yeah, I'll go get the laptop.. uh huh, so there's a bunch of emails for school and then one from the Cubs

A: What does it say?

C: "Dear Ms.Torres, your decision to come early is deeply appreciated. The Cubs are ready to welcome you with open arms and allow a new member to the team. Be prepared for work tomorrow"... And that was sent yesterday so you work today.

A:Yup, I was told this in the car on the way to the field. I'm very unprepared.

C: Hey why did they say you came early?

A: Um, I don't really know babe.

C: Andrea don't lie to me

A: I asked to leave today instead of Monday.

C: Wow, sounds just like you to run away from your problems.. you really couldn't wait to leave me, huh?

A: No, Corey it's not like that, I just got mad and when we started fighting I just wanted to leave.. that's not like us