57

Phil Lester

Dan's mouth is on mine as soon as I open the door, fingers winding through my hair and tugging harshly, and I just groan softly in response, sliding my arms around his waist and pinning his back to the door, causing it to slam shut with a loud thud.

His tongue traces hints of alcohol across my lips, fingers threading desperation through the tips of my hair and I pull away from the kiss for a moment to press my lips against his neck, a fervent moan escaping his mouth as soon my teeth drag across the damp skin.

"Fuck," He groans, turning his head the other way to give me a wider expanse to press kisses into, and I let my fingers push the hem of his shirt upwards, my hands travelling up and gripping the curve of his waist, his skin hot against my palms.

"Phil," An unfamiliar feeling shoots straight to the pit of my stomach when I hear my name being breathlessly called, Dan's fingers falling from my hair and his blunt nails digging into my shoulders instead, his lips slotted between mine almost immediately.

"Did you know I hate PJ?" Dan mumbles in my mouth and I giggle, breaking our kiss and resting my forehead against his, his breath hot and harsh on my face and his cheeks tinted a soft pink.

"Yeah, I figured," I press a small kiss to the corner of his mouth, and he wraps his arms around my neck, burying his face in my shoulder. "I kind of want to pick you up," I say all of a sudden and he giggles in the crook of my neck, lifting his face to look at me momentarily.

"What? That was so rando—Phil!" He yells as I wrap my arms under his thighs and pick him up, his legs wrapping around my waist reflexively as his nails dig into the back of my neck.

"What the hell! Put me down!" Dan screams and laughs at the same time, and I just roll my eyes, carrying him to my bedroom.

"What? Can't I carry my boyfriend to my room?" I joke and he presses his nails in harder in my skin just to spite me, causing me to let out a small hiss of pain, throwing his body on the still messy sheets and climbing on top of him, his lips turning into a small smile as he pushes the hair away from my forehead.

"So I'm your boyfriend now?" He giggles and I nudge my nose against his, humming in response and pressing my lips against his lightly. "I like that," He adds and I smile at him, rolling off of him and wrapping my arms around his waist, letting my head rest on his chest as he puts an arm around my shoulders.

"Stay with me tonight?" I nuzzle into the soft fabric of his shirt and he rolls over to face me, dragging the tip of his thumb across my lips.

"Only on one condition," He leans in to kiss me briefly and I hum in his mouth.

"What?"

"We're not going to uni tomorrow,"

"Why?"

"I kind of want to take you on a proper date," He blushes, and I laugh softly in response, shifting closer to him.

"Deal,"

--
hELLO i hope this wasn't too bad smh

also !!!!!

tell !! me !! ur !! favourite !! song !! in !! the !! comments !!