34

Dan Howell

"What are we?" Phil's question haunts me and his curious blue eyes flash behind my eye lids every time I close my eyes. With every thrust inside the body under me, the vision only magnifies and I feel like ripping my hair out. Phil has gotten under my skin and I don't know how the fuck to get him out.

"What?" The voice under me pulls me out of my thoughts and I look under me, pushing my hair away from my sweaty forehead.

"What?" I thrust once again and he moans, gripping my arms for stability.

"You just said Phil," he scrunches his eyebrows and I silence him by leaning down and pressing my lips against his. His lips are not as soft as Phil's and they don't have an aftertaste of cinnamon and mint. They taste like stale alcohol and I feel like throwing up.

"No I didn't," I finish inside him with one last thrust and pull out, laying down beside him, and huffing. Fuck Phil for occupying my mind this bad.

"I didn't finish," the guy looks annoyed and I look at him, with tired eyes.

"Too bad," I scoff and he rolls his eyes, probably sensing by now that I'm a jerk and begins to wank on his own.

I close my eyes and try to divert my attention from the horrid moans coming from beside me. My mind travels to Phil again, how his fingertips were so soft against my chest. The way his hips rolled against me, the sinful way he bit his lip and moaned when my lips were attached to his skin was enough to make me hard again. Just thinking about the way he pulled my hair makes me want to go for round two and I look beside me, to see Kyle laying down, his breathing heavy.

"Round two?" I raise my eyebrows and he smirks, attaching his lips to my neck.

***

When I open my eyes, I find myself dangling off the edge of a bed. It's not mine, so I figured this would be the person with whom I slept last night. I rub the sleep off my eyes and sit up, looking beside me to find Kameron or Kale I think sprawled across the bed. I roll my eyes and get off the bed in search for my phone. Thank goodness it's a Saturday and there are no classes today.

When I finally find the device and turn it on, there is one notification.

From Phil: When are you free today?

--
It makes me happy when you guys vote😇😏

also, dedicated to stussybradley x