13

Phil Lester

I honestly think I have the worst luck. Why the hell did I say I am straight? I am not straight. Dan is driving me crazy. Sometimes I think he is flirting with me by wrapping his arm around my waist, honestly who does that if they are not hitting on the person? I have no idea. And why did he think me and PJ are a thing? We're nothing close to a thing.

After god decided that he had created enough awkwardness between us, me and Dan decide upon a small Mexican grille. I am not really hungry now, if anything my stomach is churning like crazy.

**
The lunch was extremely awkward and we did not talk much during it, only praising the food occasionally. Of course being the forgetful person I am, I didn't bring any money, but Dan assured me that it was okay. It's not okay, I'm paying him back as soon as I come to uni tomorrow.

The lunch wasn't that long, twenty minutes at the max and we still had about an hour to spend.

"Do you have any place in mind that we could go to?" Dan asks me, after texting someone and pushing his phone inside his pocket.

"I don't know really, do you?" I ask him and he seems to think for a moment before he speaks.

"There is literally nothing in London, what a boring place." Dan groans, tilting his head back for dramatic effect.

"Do you reckon we should go back to uni?" I ask him. I really want to spend some more time with him. He makes me uncomfortable sometimes but who am I kidding? Who would not like to spend time with the person they have a humongous crush on?

"No, I don't want to go yet." He states and that relieves me for some reason, knowing that he does actually want to spend time with me.

"Well then what do we do?" I am aware of my voice sounding happier, but I don't really care right now.

"Let's just walk and see what happens?" He suggests.

"What could probably happen in a boring-oh my god it's a squirrel!" I shriek and Dan looks at me like I have grown twenty heads. I take small steps towards the chubby animal who is carelessly munching on what looks like a peanut. It is so cute!

"I wanna stroke it," I squeal and Dan looks at me with a horrified expression.

"I would not recommend that," He states, trying to grab my arm and pull me away but I was too intrigued to be convinced otherwise.

"Look at it eating, oh my god," My voice was going alien as I reached my finger out to stroke it.

"Phil don't it's gonna,"

"Oh my god what the hell!" And it bit me.

--
sorry for unpublishing it again and again i am so paranoid????