36

Dan Howell

After his shift got over, phil sat across from me, still wearing his apron and his hat. He smiles at me half heartedly and looks kind of tired, as he takes his latte in both his hands and sips on it.

"Thank you for the latte, you didn't have to," he shyly squeaks and I smile at him, assuring him that it's nothing. I didn't realise how much I was craving Phil's body since last night. Now that his broad shoulders, lips tinted pink and the perfect curve of his hips is in front of me, I seem to remember my need for him. Fuck, this is messed up.

"What?" I mumble diverting my eyes from his lips and trying to focus on what he is saying.

"I said if you've found any places we could go?" He takes off his snapback, and reveals his messy dark hair. He rakes his fingers through the front and shakes his head making them fall over his eyes and forehead. He has to be doing this on purpose.

"Oh, um, not really I was kinda busy last night," I scratch my head and he frowns before nodding his head.

"Okay, well we can figure it out," He says and I nod, agreeing with him.

After finishing our drinks, Phil unties his apron and goes into the back of the café to keep his belongings. With his phone in hand, he follows me to my car and we sit inside, a soft tune playing on the radio. I don't begin driving, I just watch as Phil puts on his seat belt, and fixes his fringe. After a good two minutes he finally acknowledges the fact that we aren't moving and so he turns around to face me.

"Why aren't you driving?" Phil asks, his eyebrows furrowed as he lightly fiddles with his fingers.

"I am, I'm just," I am aware of the fact that he's probably creeped out from the way I am staring at him with my lower lip caught between my teeth, but I don't mind. I enjoy staring at his pink lips and dark hair, and his colourful eyes and his broad shoulders.

"Are you goin-" Phil begins but I interrupt him by leaning forward and pressing my lips against his. They are soft and warm and taste like caramel, and I almost groan in pleasure just from the taste of his mouth. His hands, hesitantly move up my chest, to my shoulders, where his grip is gentle, unlike mine as I dig my fingers into his hips and attempt to pull him closer to me. My hands travel down from his hips and I quickly unbuckle his seatbelt, before grabbing his hips again and attempting to pull him into my lap. My tongue enters his mouth as he messily climbs into my lap, his thighs on the either side of my torso and I pull him closer to me, rolling my hips softly up into his.

He moans in my mouth, and I feel the blood rushing south almost immediately. I know I was craving his touch when his hands move from my shoulders to the back of my neck and he pulls my face closer to his, never breaking the kiss. He pulls away slightly, trying to catch his breath, and I move my hands to his ass, gently kneading on the soft skin and push my hips against his. He moans, once again and his head falls to my shoulder, where he places a soft kiss, slowly trailing up to the sensitive skin of my neck. Just as I feel his warm mouth on my skin, it's removed and Phil pulls back from me, his eyes staring at my neck. His eyes are slightly wide and his lips are parted, his fingers loosening their grip on my shoulders.

"Hey," My hands move from his waist up to his face and I cup his warm cheeks in my hands, turning his face so he's looking at me.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, and his eyes meet mine. His eyes are not warm like his skin is, they are cold and he looks hurt as he violently pushes my hands away from his face.

I watch as he runs his hands harshly through his hair, and slaps them down on his thighs in frustration.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I grab his hands in mine and he looks at me with an emotion I find hard to decipher.

"Don't call me that!" He yells, flinching away from my touch and hurriedly climbing off my lap and slumping in his seat.

"What have I done? What's wrong?"

"Did you sleep with someone again?" He looks at me knowingly, his soft features contorting into an expression of hurt and disgust and I have no words.

"I-I did, but how does that matter?" I stutter, looking anywhere but his eyes and he grabs his phone, opening the door of the car.

"You're disgusting," He runs a hand through his hair and I want to say something, anything to stop him from leaving.

"Stay away from me Dan, I mean it," He spits, slamming the door shut.

--
twisting the kaleidoscope, behind both of my eyes