21

Phil Lester

Dan is constantly dropping signs that lead me to believe that he is attracted to me too, but I don't want to jump to any conclusions. Right now we're walking around the empty block, where the old library was but now it has shut down, allowing dust to gather over the monumental looking building.

"So," Dan breaks the silence, but doesn't say anything after.

"So," I mimic his words, and look at him. The sun hitting is skin makes him literally glow, and his eyes appear lighter than usual. I stare at him in awe, wondering how someone could be this beautiful.

"What are you looking at?" Dan smirks, and I loose my voice, looking anywhere but him in embarrassment.

"I-um, nothing," I proceed walking again, but he grabs my wrists in his hands, pulling me back against him, his lips dangerously close to my neck where he places a small kiss, his mouth trailing kisses upwards. His large hands grip my waist and turn me around to face him, and when I look at his face, his lips hold his signature smirk and his pupils are slightly dilated. His face looks flawless still, his lips rosy and his skin tanned.

I snap out of my trance and immediately feel my cheeks heat up as he steps closer to me, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him.

"I am-," I am interrupted when his lips begin to move against my neck, and he backs me into the brick wall.

"You are what?" He whispers, sucking the skin on my neck between his teeth, sure to leave a mark. I try hard not to emit any kind of sound but I fail when he finds my sweet spot, and I let out a quiet moan.

"I missed you when you weren't there, you know," Dan admits, removing his mouth from my skin and looking at me directly in the eyes. His fingers reach up to brush my hair out of my eyes, under my beanie and my stomach ties itself into a million knots. How could he possibly miss me? For what?

"Why," I whisper as his lips come dangerously close to mine and I feel his minty breath fan across my face.

"I don't know," he says, softly pressing his lips against mine. I let out a breath of relief for some reason. I didn't realise how much I wanted to kiss Dan, until now as his fingers dip into my hips and my fingers tangle into his hair. He pulls my lip between his teeth causing me to groan and grip his hair tighter and bring him closer to me if that was even possible.

I feel Dan's hands roam across my body before he places them under my thighs,

"Jump," he instructs and I do. My legs wrap around his torso, and his hands grip my behind as he presses me further into the wall. I can feel him harden slowly and that scares me a little for some reason, but I forget about it when Dan's tongue touches mine. I feel his hands kneading my butt, which causes me to moan out loud and Dan presses his lips harder against mine, swallowing my moans.

I don't understand this though. What are we doing? Why are we doing this? How is this happening?

My thoughts get interrupted as the shrill bell goes off, indicating that literature has started.

"Dan," I groan as he presses himself harder against me, and sucks on my bottom lip. I grip his hair attempting to separate him from myself and he pulls away for a brief moment. I look into his eyes and his pupils are dilated, almost to the extent where his eyes are almost black.

"It's time for class," I tell him and he nods, leaning in and pressing a kiss to my lips, followed by another on my neck.

"Later," He promises, putting me back on my feet and kissing my cheek before walking off to class with me following shortly after.

--
IDK HOW TO WRITE SMUT GTGTGTGTG