Chapter 20 - Separation

Start from the beginning

"I-tachi... Ahh..." she coudn't speak properly. Her face was red like a tomato but she didn't want him to stop.

He started sucking on her right nipple, massaging the other breast with one hand. Her hand found their way to his hair and her nails dug into his scalp.

He did the same to the other breast. Sakura felt like she was in paradise and he haven't started yet. He then took her skirt off in a fast movement, leaving her only in her black panties. He got rid of them too, leaving her completely exposed. His eyes traveled to her skinny body feeling like he couldn't take it anymore but he had to suck it up he started kissing her body starting from under her breasts, down to her wet womanhood.

She covered her face with both of her hands in embarassement.

"Itachiii, not there!"

He just smirked and started biting the inside of her legs and blowing cold air on her wet spot. His tongue found it's way on her clit, moving in circles while his strong arms kept her legs wide open.

"I-ta-chiii!" he loved how she moaned his name and wanted to hear more. He slid his tongue inside her. She tasted like cherry blossom syrup.

Sakura threw her head back, gripping the sheets in her fists.

"I am cl-close..." she tried to speak in between moans.

He sat up, getting rid of his tight pants and boxers, his hard cock waiting to receive some attention. She averted her gaze embarassed when she saw his lenght. How was that supposed to fit inside her, she tought. He got on top of her once again, positioning himself at her entrance.

"If it hurts too much, tell me to stop."

She nodded.

He slid inside her slowly and carefully. She hissed in pain. Kami, it hurt... He needed all his control to not slam hard into her, but he knew that it will give her only pain. He waited for her to adjust to the change and when she was ready, she nodded. He started moving slowly in and out, kissing her neck. She moaned and her nails were digging into his back. He will get some pretty ugly red lines. He groaned as he started to move faster the only sound that could be heard was their moans and the slapping of their skin. He lifted her legs higher so he could go deeper. He threw his head back. This feeling was euphoric for both of them. They had sweat all over their skin.

"Fuck Sakura. You're so tight."

He kissed her but gently. He went faster inside her, making her wall clenching around his cock.

"I'm close..." he said between groans.

"Ita... chiii" she screamed as she felt her release. He gave some more powerful thrusts until he felt his semen releasing inside her. He collapsed on top of her, both of them breathing heavily. She played with his long hair. They wanted to stay like that as much as they could, his body never leaving hers.

"Do you remember the first day we met? That's when all of it began. That's the start of you and me." she said in her soft voice.

"Mhm." he remembered every moment. How he saw her fragile body and felt the urge to beat the hell out of Kisame for treating her that way. Her terrified big green eyes looking up at him with fear, that's the day when his world turned upsidedown.

He pulled out of her and laid next to her, holding her tight at his chest. He kissed her forehead.

"I love you!" he whispered with tears in his eyes. Her eyes widened, never expecting to hear such a thing from a cold person as he was. She looked up at him smiling.

"I love you too." she whispered. She couldn't describe the happiness that she felt. The butterflies were dancing in her belly.

"Go to sleep." he said.

"Mhmm." she responded tired, closing her eyes.

He watched her sleeping peacefully thinking about how weird life is. One moment you are cold as ice, and the next moment your heart is warmer than the sun, all of these thank's to one single person. The most precious thing in the world laid in his arms. She was his savior, his light and he knew that he will live in her memory. He smiled. He never thought that it was possible to feel such a thing yet here he is.

 He never thought that it was possible to feel such a thing yet here he is

***

Sakura woke up when she heard some doors slamming. She turned towards Itachi's side and stretched her arm to reach him but the bed was empty and cold. He was gone. She quickly sat on her bum, holding the blanket to cover her breasts and looked around the room. His cloak was gone. The tears started soaking her face and she felt a thick liquid dipping from the corner of her eyes.

"ITACHIIIII!" She screamed as loud as she could.

The door was slammed open.

"Kakashi-sensei, I found her dattebayo!"

The end.

___________________________

*the author between tears*

Omg Itachi you asshole... Poor Saku.

So I was blushing very hard while writting this chapter. It was the first time that I wrote something like this. Kyaaaa!

I have some questions.

1. What do you think that will happen in Book 2?
2. Why do you think that her eyes bleed?
3. How did Naruto and Kakashi found her?

Book 2 will definitely have more action so get ready.