Chapter 2 - The older

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see. But you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." - Johnny Depp

I felt my consciousness coming back again. My head was pounding really hard and I felt the pain from my body even in my bones. I wasn't chained anymore. I could move my body, barely, because every time I tried to move, the pain would shoot through my body like arrows. I was in danger. And I was helpless. I tried to open my eyes but yet again I was met by darkness. This time, I wasn't on the floor like the first time, now it seems like I was laid on soft mattress. I tried to get up once again but I whined in pain.

''Try not to force yourself. You haven't regained your full chakra yet.'' I heard a calm and raspy voice in the darkness.

Before me appreared two Sharingans staring deep into my green orbs once again? Was this...?

''S-Sasuke-kun?'' No, this wasn't his voice that I knew too well.

Suddenly, the mysterious man in front of me lit a candle from the table.

The man in front of me wasn't Sasuke-kun, but a man who looked very much like him. He had the same skin colour, maybe only a shade darker, his hair was pitch black even if Sasuke's had a bit of blue, he had long hair which was tied back in a loose ponytail. His eyes were very mature and he wore a black cloak with red clouds the same as the one who attacked me.

My body started to tremble as the memories came back.

''Um, lady Tsunade, what is this notebook?'' I asked examining the little notebook from my hands.

''That notebook has all the S-ranked criminals that our shinobis should be aware of.'' she said as she continued searching through the scrolls

I opened it. First page:

Itachi Uchiha (Akatsuki):

-S-rank

-Searched for: Killing the entire Uchiha clan and being a member of the Akatsuki.

-Ability: Lighting, Fire and kekkei genkai such as Sharingan and Mangekyou Sharingan.

-Important: Finished the Academy at the age of 7, became an ANBU at the age of 8 along with Hatake Kakashi, unlocked the Mangekyou Sharingan at the age of 11 and massacred the clan at the age of 13.

I closed the notebook. I was astonished. This is the brother that Sasuke told me about back when we were in the Academy. I gulped. He seemed dangerous from Sasuke's stories but I never thought that he could be this bad.

I felt the tears running down on my cheeks when I realised what I've gotten into. He was one of the most dangerous criminals. Not even the ANBUs caught him and now, I'm standing here vulnerable in front of him.

''W-what do you want from me?'' I was shaking from head to toes, my voice was broken and filled with fear.

''To help Sasuke.'' Was all that he said calmly.

He came closer to me and I tried to move away but I hit a wall with my back. I was on a bed with black mattress, messing them as I tried to put as much space as I could between us. I gulped.

''Kisame put a seal on you to control you chakra while he brought you here. You're weak now. Try not to move too much or you'll be in pain again.'' he said, patting my exposed knee. I gritted my teeth. It's like his touch burned my skin, melting it and giving me an agonizing pain.

''I want to go home.'' I said in a whisper afraid that he could kill me right here.

He turned off his Sharingan and I could see his black and beautiful orbs just like Sasuke's. His eyes were deep as the darkness but they held no treath. They were... comforting.

''I'll go and talk to Leader-sama. Get some rest.'' was all he said before he left the room, closing the door behind him. Wasn't he afraid that I could escape? I mentally laughed. Of course not, I'm weak, I'm weak even at my full potential. They could finish me with one simple movement. They are not ordinary shinobis.

I started to cry really loud. I'm never going back home. I'm never going to see my friends again, or my family, or... Sasuke. I tried to heal my proeminent bruises but I was too weak. My hands were shaking franatically.

''Shanarooo!''

I laid back on the soft bed and tried to relax my muscles. Come on, come on, move... please...

I felt my eyes heavy and I couldn't keep them open anymore. I shook my head and slapped my own cheek. Don't fall asleep, don't fall asleep, don't...

''Sasuke!''

He came towards me and hugged me tight.

''I missed you, Sakura!'' he whispered into my ear. We were at the village's gates. Kakashi and Naruto were watching us closely.

He grabbed my chin and kissed me lustfully. He put his forehead on mine. I closed my eyes for a second but when I opened them, instead of Sasuke stood Itachi. I jumped back in fear. Kakashi and Naruto were gone. The wind blew violently making the leaves fly everywhere. The sky got dark because of the nearly black clouds.

''You're mine now!'' he grinned then started to laugh like an insane man.

''NOOOO!'' I woke up screaming and covered in sweat. I looked around. Just a nightmare. A nightmare that will end in reality.

Itachi was back in the room watching me. He sat on a wooden chair.

''Can you heal yourself?'' He asked me pointing to my bruises.

I looked at my hands. I could feel my chakra flowing through my body. I nodded.

I put my right hand on my upper left arm and I started to heal my bruises, green chakra making contact with my damaged skin. After I was ready, Itachi stood up turning his back at me.

''Follow me. Leader-sama wants a word with you. And don't think of anything stupid just because you regained your chakra. You're outnumbered here and way too weak to fight all of us.'' he said, venom present in his voice.

He then went out and I followed quickly.

The corridor was long with no windows. On both sides were doors and candles which gave a dim light. The walls were orange. We stopped in front of a random door and Itachi opened it. Inside was a man with orange hair, purple eyes and piercings sitting at a desk in front of us.

''Sakura. I am Pain. The leader of Akatsuki. You are here to fulfill one of Itachi's purposes which is unknown to me but I do trust his intentions since he's like my right hand and probably the best of Akatsuki. You will stay in a room near Itachi's and you will be under our supervision. Don't do anything stupid. Dimissed.''

That was quick. But that man made me shiver. Why I could smell the thirst of blood on them?

I got out of the room following Itachi once again back to his room or...  My room?

On our way through the corridor we bumped into a man with silver hair. To be exactly, the silver haired man bumped into Itachi's shoulder.

''Oi, Uchiha, who's the hot chick?'' He asked staring at me and examining my body. Too close...

''None of your business, Hidan.'' he said not glacing at the silver-haired man his back still facing me.

''Damn, alright, no need to be rude. Damn Uchihas with your attitudes.''

He walked away and we continued walking until we reached a door next to Itachi's.

''Here's your room. If you need anything, I'm next door.''

With that, he went into his own room leaving me alone in the middle of the corridor.