Chapter 11 - A wave of feelings

"You're my mortal flaw and I'm your fatal sin."

*Sakura's POV*

We broke our kiss and Itachi put his forehead on mine, closing his eyes.

"Arigato, Sakura... for everything." he said, his voice was low and calm. It's like the time stopped. My heart was racing in my chest and a warm feeling took over my entire existence. I caressed his cheek with my thumb.

"I will be here... for as long as you want me to." I told him smiling a bit.

I felt a tear running down his cheek, stopping on my thumb. I wiped it. We separated and he looked at me from head to toes. His sadness turned into a smirk. I swear those Uchihas have mood swings. I crossed my arms.

"Itachi, stop being dirty." I told him serious, tapping my foot.

"But how do you know what I was thinking?"

"I assumed." I turned my head being embarassed.

He grabbed my chin and turned my head towards him, his lips very close to mine.

"But if you assumed without knowing for sure, doesn't that make you the pervert?" he teased me sensually. Damn, he was smart.

"I-i..." he put a finger on my lips.

"No need to explain, love." My eyes went big at his words. He started to giggle. Love? No one called me that or something similar. I fought the tears. I didn't want him to see that it affects me so much, even though I saw his weak state. No, not weak state. That was his real strong state. He endured so much for the sake of peace. He took everything on his shoulders making it his responsibility and blaming himself for not being good enough.

I frowned.

"What are you thinking of? It seems like I can never read you which is uncommon." he examined my face.

I lifted my eyes, getting trapped in his.

"You. You are a mistery to me as well." he smiled warmly.

I heard his stomach growling. He started to laugh.

"What a moment..." I laughed too. I took my clothes from the floor and I got dressed real fast.

"I'm going down to the kitchen to bring you some food." I told him as I was about to leave. He caught my wrist and turned me around, slamming me on the door.

"Or I could just eat you." he breathed on my neck. This feeling gave me goosebumps.

"Kyaaa!"

I put my hands on his chest and I pushed him away. I cleared my throat.

"As much as I would like your offer, Mr. Uchiha, you have to eat food in order to not collapse." I said trying to be serious but inside, I was laughing like hell. He sighed.

"You've got a point, miss Haruno." he said just before he went to bed and laid down.

I exited the room and I put my hand on my heart. This feeling...

I passed by the brown haired girl from earlier and she was talking to four people who had their hoods over their heads.

"I rented two rooms with two beds each some hours ago." said one of them.

She checked the notebook.

"Oh, yeah. Here are the keys." she said giving the man his keys while she was staring at the person next to him. Her face was all red as she tried to keep her calm. What is wrong with her?

I turned around, my back facing them. I was lucky that my hood was covering half of my face.

"So, do I get to share a room with you?" I heard a girl asking in an annoying, flirty voice.

"No, Karin."

That voice...

My eyes went big and I thought that they will fall out. My lips parted. Impossible... It can't be...

"B-but Sasuke-kun..." she fake cried.

I covered my mouth with both of my hands. Sa-su-ke...kun?! My heart was pounding hard into my chest. I held both my hands on my chest like I could grab my own heart. No, he can't be... My lips started to tremble.

I was running towards the explosion. As I got near Sai, I grabbed him by his collar.

"You baka, we said we'll do it in silence." I shouted in his face.

"Sakura-kuh?!"

That voice...

I turned my head towards that voice. My heart pounding in my chest. I lifted my eyes slowly and I saw a figure that I loved so much. He was starring down into my eyes. He was different, I could feel that he was stonger and he was more handsome than before.

"Sa-suke-kun?!"

I came back to reality and I shook my head trying to pull myself together but my heart didn't want to cooperate. I took a deep breath and I started to walk back to my room. As I passed by him, it was so close that I could feel his smell. Everything moved like it was in slow motion.

*Sasuke's POV*

I felt someone in a hurry walking past me. This feeling... I turned my head and I saw a figure dressed in a black cloak going upstairs. Could it be her?

Karin tried to gain my attention grabbing my arm.

"Let go." I said coldly as I was still staring at the stairs. She smelled like her and the hair on the back of my neck raised. It was her, indeed. I stomped on the stairs trying to sense her chakra.

Sakura... I'm coming to take you with me.

*Sakura's POV*

I stomped into the room, slamming the door behind me and breathing heavily.

Itachi was dressed again, minus his cloak.

"I don't have time to explain, hurry, take your cloak and let's go. NOW!" I was panicked that Sasuke could find us. He nodded then he took his cloak, putting the hood over his head. Just as I opened the window and we were ready to jump, the door was slammed open almost ripping it from it's place.

Sasuke looked angrily into Itachi's Mangekyou Sharingan, his Sharingan activated as well. Itachi jumped out of the window but I was stuck. I couldn't bring my body to move. All these memories flowing through my mind. I felt my hot tears running down my cheeks. My vision was blurred. Sasuke watched me with a soft expression.
I shook my head, coming back to reality.

He extended his arm. "Sakura..." he called my name, his voice soft.

"Sasuke-kun..." I said, my voice shaking. I clentched my fists and I jumped out of the window, following Itachi. I was close, I was so close on giving up. Those eyes, his voice. He wasn't acting towards me like he usually did.

*Sasuke's POV*

I watched her jumping out of the window leaving me there with my arm extended. Sakura...

I slowly lowered my arm as well as my head. I clentched my fists. He will pay for it. For everything. I swear it on my life.