Chapter 9 - You're my forbidden flaw

"From the day that I met you. I knew that I will love you til the day I die."

*Sakura's POV*

The warm rays which hit my face woke me up. I groaned. I was still tired after days with no sleep at all. I just wanted a cozy bed to sleep in for three days straight. I put my palm over my eyes to avoid the sudden light. I slowly opened my eyes and I noticed that I was covered with Itachi's cloak. I sat up on my bum and I looked around. Itachi was in front of the fire, preparing breakfast which consisted in two fishes. I didn't know that it was a river around. My throat was dry and I started coughing. He threw me a bottle of fresh water. I drank half of it and I wiped my mouth.

"Good morning." I said, giving him a warm smile.

"How did you sleep?" he asked me looking into my eyes.

"My back hurts a bit because of the hard ground." I said stretching my arms.

I got up, taking his cloak and handing it to him. His hair wasn't tied in a loose ponytail anymore and I could see droplets of water dipping from it.

"Is there any river around?"

He nodded.

"I need to take a quick bath. If you don't mind." I said looking at him guilty, feeling sorry for having to take from his time.

"I'll show you where it is after you eat."

I sat down near him and he handed me one of the fishes.

After we were finished, he led me through the thick trees, to a river. The water was crystal clear, reflecting the sun's rays. Some feet away was a beautiful waterfall.

"I'll go and clean the camp."

I nodded.

I started heading to the waterfall. At the top of it were some rocks that you could jump off from and this is exactly what I intended to do.

As I was climbing, I found the entrance to a cave. I got in and I saw the most beautiful thing. On the right side, on the wall made of rocks, was water pouring all over it, forming a pool of water.

I stripped my clothes and I was left only in my black lingerie. I jumped into the pool and I started to swim around, or letting my body to float on the surface. I started laughing all by myself. The water was warm and I let it relax my tensed muscles. My pink hair was soaked and it will look awful after the sun dries it but I didn't care. I had a moment of joy after such a long time. As I was swimming, I splashed water on the dry rocks. I let my body sunk, then I came back to surface to inhale some air, but I saw Itachi standing in front of me, not making any move. I jumped back in the water, splashing it everywhere. I put a hand on my chest.

"Y-you scared me." he smirked.

"I figured that I'll find you here."

I blushed. I was only in my lingerie. How am I supposed to get out of water now?

He let his cloak fall on the ground. And I saw him taking his shirt off.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Taking a bath." he answered unbothered.

He then unzipped his pants and I averted my gaze. It's enough that I was already red as a tomato.

I felt the water moving around me and after it calmed down, I looked ahead again. Itachi was in the water, his head resting back on the cold rocks from the edge of the pool, eyes closed. I could see half of his toned chest. Feeling my stare, he smirked.

"Like what you see?"

"I-i..." I couldn't find my words. He caught me.

He opened his eyes and looked at me. He started swimming towards me, trapping me in between his arms which were resting on the wall behind me. He scanned my face for any hint of rejection but there wasn't any. He traced my cheek with his finger, going towards jawline and stopping at my collarbones. I inhaled sharply, closing my eyes. His lips brushed against mine. He brought his hand from my collarbones to my hair, and used it to bring my head closer to him. He kissed my lips, moving slowly, torturing and teasing me. I responded to the kiss, sucking his bottom lip. He moaned in pleasure and held me closer. The other arm was around my waist, pressing me to his hot and excited body. I felt his tongue on my lips and I parted them to let him in. Our tongues moved along in sync, performing an exquisite dance.

He broke the kiss and I could still see our saliva connected through his parted lips, on his tongue. He put his forehead on mine and closed his eyes. I did the same. Our breathes were irregular. We both opened our eyes at the same time and smiled.

"Itachi... I-"

"Shh..." he put his finger on my lips, silencing me.

"Let's enjoy this moment."

After some couple of minutes, Itachi got out of the pool and dressed. He looked back at me.

"Well?!"

"Well?! I'm in lingerie. Turn around."

He rolled his eyes. "You are so childish."

I stick out my tongue at him.

"Don't do that again or I'll bite it next time." I covered my mouth with both of my hands, my cheeks turning red. He smirked and turned his back at me.

I quickly got out of the pool and got dressed. I rand my hand through my wet hair and I was ready.

As we were walking, I felt the urge to tell him what that meant to me.

"It was my... First kiss..." I said slowly almost as a whisper, fearing his reaction for bringing it up.

"So was mine." he said with no hesitation. I stopped in my tracks for a couple of seconds. I caught up with him again.

"Are you serious?" I asked, not believing it.

"Why is it so hard to believe?" he asked amused.

I blushed.

"I mean... You are an attractive man."

"Perhaps. But there wasn't any girl that I was interesred in until now. Only one, but it doesn't count since we were both kids."

Until now

These words kept repeating in my head over and over again.

"How was she?"

"Huh?"

"The girl that you liked."

He smiled softly at the memory, his eyes lit with joy.

"Her name was Izumi. She was an Uchiha too. She was very kind and caring even in the Academy when most kids were against me just because I was a powerful Uchiha."

His face changed. The joy was replaced with sadness.

"Hey. I'm sure that she was such a nice girl. She sounds like it." I put a hand on his shoulder.

He smiled at me.

"Yeah, she was. But I think I just found the key of letting her in the past." he smiled at me, caressing my cheek.