Banished from Asgard

Requested by musickidmickey 

This is a crossover of Sherlock and Thor. I suck at writing crossovers, so this oneshot turned out quite badly. I spent a lot of time working on this, but I simply couldn't get it any better than this. I apologise for that, I really tried. I hope you can still enjoy this imagine despite the poor quality. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting. It means the world to me ♥ 

~***~

Sherlock stared out of the window in his flat. The black sky was lit up by a strange light of all kinds of colours. It was unlike anything he had ever seen before. ''John.'' He called, gesturing for his roommate to check the weird lighting out as well. ''What the bloody hell...'' The blogger mumbled, looking out of the window as well. ''What is—'' John was cut off as an extremely loud roaring noise filled the atmosphere. An enormous tornado formed in the sky and crashed down onto the ground, incredibly close to their flat. ''Paddington Street Gardens,'' Sherlock mumbled to himself, his voice inaudible as the roaring continued. John covered his ears, trying to block out the ear-piercing noise. Suddenly, a huge bolt of lightning struck down through the centre of the funnel cloud. The terrifying intensity of the impact caused the building to shake. There was one loud noise that resembled an explosion and then everything changed back to normal. 

A huge grin appeared on Sherlock's face as John carefully removed his hands from his ears. ''What are you so happy about?'' The shorter man questioned, still in a state of shock. ''We've got a new case, John.'' Before he could even comprehend what was going on, Sherlock had already put on his coat and was now headed outside. ''Sherlock?!'' John yelled, quickly running after him. ''Where are we going?'' He asked, finally catching up with the taller man's quick pace. ''To the crime scene, of course. I want to see what that lightning was.'' Sherlock replied. ''You want to go there?! It might be dangerous, Sherlock! We can't go there!'' John protested loudly. The consulting detective ignored him. ''We're here.'' He stated, grinning like a young child.

''Sherlock, look!'' John exclaimed, pointing at a motionless body in the middle of the grass. The detective noticed the body and they both rushed over. ''She's alive. Minor scratch wounds on her face and a few bruises, but that's it. Do you think she was struck by the lightning?'' John wondered. Sherlock frowned, his piercing blue eyes studying your unconscious form. ''I- I don't know.'' He mumbled. ''I can't deduce anything about her.''

A small groan escaped your lips. You turned your head and tried to open your eyes. Your head throbbed and you let the muscles in your face relax, taking your time to wake up properly. ''She's all alone here. There are no signs of someone leaving her here.'' Sherlock stated. ''Let's take her to the flat.'' You felt someone lifting you up into their arms and carry you somewhere. You tried to move, but your muscles refused to listen to your mind. 

Your body refused to listen to you as you kept struggling to get control. The air around you felt different and you had no clue where you were, who was carrying you or where you were going. The only thing you remembered was the look on your brother's face as you were banished from your home. Memories came flooding back as you thought back to it, overwhelming you. It all become too much and you passed out, darkness surrounding you.

The duo reached the flat in a matter of minutes and you were carefully placed on their sofa. ''Perhaps she can enlighten us about that strange phenomenon from earlier when she wakes up.'' Sherlock offered, staring at you. 

He bit his lip as he let his eyes scan you. You confused him. He couldn't read you like he could do with everyone else. You were a complete mystery to him and he felt intrigued by you. And that weird event from earlier. He had never seen anything like that before. He had no clue what was going on and he hated it. Hoping you had all the answers, he waited patiently for you to wake up.

You jolted awake. ''Father?'' You called, scanning the room. ''I know you can hear me. I'm sorry, father. Please, let me come home!'' The door suddenly opened and two men came rushing in. ''Finally, you're awake.'' You jumped out of the bed and pointed at them, hands trembling. ''Wh-Who are you? What realm am I in?'' They both stared at you, a questioning look on their faces. ''My name is John Watson and this is Sherlock Holmes. We found you in the park close to our flat and took you home with us. You were unconscious.'' One of them explained. ''What realm am I in?'' You repeated, slowly backing away from the two men. ''We're not going to harm you. We're just trying to help you.'' Sherlock stated, stepping closer. ''What's your name?'' You lowered your hand, standing up straight. They didn't seem to be a threatening folk. ''My name is (Y/N), daughter of Odin.'' You answered. ''Where am I?''

***

''Good morning, Love.'' Sherlock greeted, pressing a kiss on your cheek and grabbing the cup of coffee you had made for him. ''Good morning.'' You smiled, turning to him. ''Any cases today?'' You wondered. He shook his head, pouting slightly. ''Lestrade took a few weeks off and his replacement doesn't like me all that much.'' He admitted, causing you to giggle. He placed the cup on the counter and his hands found their way around your waist, a smirk playing on his lips. ''So, I was thinking since it's just the two of us here today—'' Sherlock didn't get to finish his sentence. He was cut off by the sound of the door flying open. ''Get your filthy hands off of my sister, you mewling quim!'' A loud voice demanded. You jumped in fright, pushing Sherlock away from you. ''Loki!'' You exclaimed. A smile spread on your face. You hadn't seen your brother in months and now he had finally found you. ''Hello, sis.'' He smirked. You wrapped your arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. ''I'm so glad to see you again.'' You muttered. He pulled back from the embrace, placing his hands on your shoulders. ''I talked to our father, (Y/N). He has agreed to let you come back.'' 

Your face fell. You had been dreaming about going back to Asgard ever since you crashed in London a few months earlier, but there was something holding you back. Sherlock Holmes was that something. You had been struggling to adjust to life on Earth when you first arrived. It took a long time before you got used to it. But Sherlock had been there to assist you since day one and you had grown to love him. He had believed you when you told him your story and had offered you a place to stay. You loved him and he loved you. Going back to Asgard meant leaving Sherlock behind and there was no way you were doing that.

You took a step back and shook your head. ''No.'' You said. ''What do you mean no? Do you realise what I had to do to convince father to allow you to come back? He nearly banished me from Asgard as well! You're coming home with me, (Y/N). Whether you like it or not.'' He grabbed your wrist and began dragging you out of the flat, but Sherlock stopped him. ''Let go of her.'' He demanded. Loki laughed and shook his head, mocking your boyfriend. ''And what are you going to do about it?''

''I'm Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief. There is nothing you can do to stop me, you mewling quim.'' He laughed. ''Could you stop calling me a whining cunt already?'' Sherlock sighed. ''She obviously doesn't want to go back to Asgard. She wants to stay here on Earth with me and there is no way I'm letting you take her against her will.'' 

You smiled gratefully at the man you loved. You were proud of him for daring to step up against your brother, but you knew Loki well and you knew he wouldn't listen to Sherlock. ''Loki, let me go.'' You commanded. Your older brother looked at you, his eyes blazing fire. ''I love him, Loki. I want to stay here.'' You whispered, tears filling your eyes. His gaze softened and he sighed, letting go of your wrist. ''Fine.'' 

You quickly walked over to Sherlock and grabbed his hand, showing your brother that you meant what you had said. ''I'll lie to father. Telling him you're in love with a human is probably not a good idea.'' Loki decided. ''Thank you.'' You smiled through the tears, squeezing Sherlock's hand. ''Don't think I'm leaving you here alone!'' Loki warned. ''I'll be visiting and you better keep her happy, you... you peasant!'' You stifled a laugh. ''Work on your insults before you come back.'' You advised. Loki smiled and winked at you before vanishing. Sherlock turned to you and chuckled. ''I can't wait to meet the rest of your family.''