Rescued

This was requested by NoImNotMishaCollins 

I hope you like it! ♥

***

Your eyes fluttered open. A pounding headache and the deep cut on your cheek caused you to groan in pain. You raised your head and took in your surroundings. You started to remember what happened earlier. Two strong men had pushed you to the ground as soon as you exited the building where Sherlock lived. You tried to scream his name but one of the men covered your mouth with his hand. The other man hit you with his gun and that's all you could remember. Tears started to well up in your eyes as you realised that you might never see the daylight again. You didn't know who your kidnappers were but you knew that they weren't up to anything good.

The door to your freedom opened slightly and a figure walked in. It was too dark to see who it was. You shuddered in fear and closed your eyes, trying to keep the tears from falling. ''Aren't you a pretty one. I can see why you and Sherlock are friends.'' You felt a cold hand grab your chin and lifting your head up. ''Wake up, sleeping beauty.'' The Irish accent of the man sent shivers down your spine. You hesitantly opened your eyes and looked at your kidnapper. The man smirked as he noticed the tears in your eyes and how scared you were. ''We are going to have so much fun together.'' He let go of your chin and took a few steps back. ''What's your name, princess?'' He asked, the devilish smile never leaving his face. You remained quiet and just stared at the man. ''ANSWER ME!'' He shouted, frightening you. ''(Y/N).'' You stammered. The Irish man smirked and took a step closer to you. ''(Y/N).'' He repeated. You nodded, avoiding his gaze. ''LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU!'' You flinched and started to cry at his sudden outburst. You slowly raised your head and looked at him, tears rolling down your cheeks. ''I should punish you for misbehaving.'' He decided. He raised his hand and slapped you hard in your face. You felt blood trickle down your cheek as you forced yourself to stay quiet. You didn't want him to enjoy your pain even more than he clearly already was. ''You're a tough one to break, aren't you?'' He stroked your hair softly before slapping you once more. You winced but refused to satisfy him by crying even more. ''Perhaps Sebby could get more out of you.'' He briefly left the room but soon returned with a taller and more dangerous looking man. ''You were right, boss. She really is a pretty one.'' The taller man had a small pocket knife in his hand and was twisting it between his thumb and middle finger. ''I'm going to enjoy hearing you scream.''

---

''(Y/N), wake up! Come on, open your eyes, (Y/N).'' You groaned and slightly opened your eyes. Sherlock's face was hovering over yours, one of his hands resting on your battered face. ''Sh-Sherlock.'' The pain in your body was overwhelming and you were close to passing out. ''Stay awake, (Y/N). I'm getting you out of here.'' He assured you. You felt one of his hands move to your back as the other hand hooked underneath your legs. Sherlock carefully lifted you up. You rested your head on his shoulder as black spots began to cloud your vision. ''You'll be okay, (Y/N). I promise.'' Sherlock started walking towards the door, holding you safely in his arms. It hurt him to see his best friend like this. He could've prevented this but Moriarty outsmarted him this time. He carried you out of the building and paramedics immediately took over. Sherlock got into the ambulance with you and kept an eye on you. You were struggling to stay awake and eventually stopped fighting the tiredness. The black spots appeared again and you soon fell asleep.

---

It had been a few days since Sherlock rescued you from Moriarty's torment. You just got out of the hospital and were staying at 221B for a while. Your injuries hadn't completely healed yet and you still had trouble doing things on your own. You were also scared that Moriarty might return to finish what he had started, so Sherlock gladly offered you the spare bedroom he had.

Sherlock was playing his violin as you sat in one of the chairs and listened. It was getting late and the beautiful music that Sherlock produced worked as a lullaby. Your eyelids started to droop a little but you managed to stay awake. ''You should go to bed.'' Sherlock pointed out. You nodded, supressing a yawn, and stood up to go upstairs to the bedroom. ''Just shout if you need me.'' You muttered a 'thank you' before heading to bed. You fell asleep instantly.

''Are you having fun yet?'' Sebastian asked you. You spat out some blood and glared at him. ''You won't get away with this.'' You hissed. He laughed loudly and shook his head, mocking you. He slowly drew patterns on your skin with his knife. You winced as he kept digging deeper and deeper into your skin. He stopped moving the knife for a second before raising it slightly and stabbing it in your leg. You screamed in pain, tears flowing from your eyes. Sebastian pulled the knife out of your leg and wiped the blood off with his sleeve. ''Hurts, doesn't it?'' He smirked. You struggled to break free from your restraints but they were too tight. ''Just let me go,'' You pleaded. ''I won't tell anyone.'' Sobs escaped your lips and you let your head hang down loosely. ''Where's the fun in that?'' Sebastian exclaimed dramatically. He raised the knife to your cheek and made a new cut right next to the other one. Blood oozed out of the deep wound and the stinging pain in your body began to numb a little. ''Ready for the next punishment, princess?'' He put the small knife back in his pocket and stood up. ''Please,'' You begged. ''Stop.'' Sebastian shook his head. He raised his hand into the air and hit you with all the strength he could muster. A loud scream filled the small cage you were in. You couldn't control your emotions and kept crying. ''(Y/N)!'' You heard. ''(Y/N), wake up! It's not real. Wake up!''

Your eyes snapped open and you sat up in your bed. You were panting and sweating heavily. It was just a dream. Sherlock carefully pushed you back onto the soft mattress and covered you with the duvet again. ''It's alright. You're okay. It's over now.'' He soothed. Small sobs escaped your lips and you broke down. ''I'm sorry, Sherlock.'' You cried. ''You don't need to apologise for anything, (Y/N).'' You nodded but didn't stop crying. Sherlock placed his hand on your shoulder as an attempt to calm you down. ''Go back to sleep.'' He whispered. ''I can't. I keep having nightmares about what happened.'' You wiped the tears from your face with your hands as you took shaky breaths. ''They won't hurt you anymore, (Y/N). I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere until you feel safe again.'' He said. ''Thank you, Sherlock.'' You smiled weakly and closed your eyes again.

Just before you fell asleep you could hear Sherlock whisper, ''I won't let them hurt you ever again. You're my best friend, (Y/N). I'm keeping you safe.'' You smiled as you fell asleep. You didn't have any nightmares again that night. Sherlock's presence in the room calmed you down and offered you a peaceful night.