Someone To Live For~Part 2.

''I'll be there as soon as I can.'' Sherlock said. He hung up and quickly grabbed his coat and scarf. ''Where are you going, daddy?'' You asked, getting up from the couch. He grabbed your hand and smiled kindly. ''Lestrade has a case and he needs my assistance, Dear. You're staying with Mrs. Hudson until I get back, okay?'' You nodded and squeezed his hand a little as you went downstairs to Mrs. Hudson's flat together. Sherlock knocked on the door several times before it opened. ''Mrs. Hudson, could you possibly watch (Y/N) until I get back?'' He asked. Mrs. Hudson wrapped her fluffy robe tightly around herself and coughed. ''I'd love to babysit her, Sherlock, but I'm starting to become ill and I don't want to get (Y/N) ill too.'' She answered groggily. Sherlock sighed and rubbed his forehead, trying to think of another solution. ''I can't ask anyone else to babysit her.'' He mumbled. ''Daddy?'' You called, tugging at his coat to get his attention. ''Yes, Darling?'' He looked down at you and smiled softly. ''I can help solve the case.'' You flashed him your biggest smile to try to convince him. His eyebrows knitted together as he thought about it for a second. ''Pleaseee.'' You pleaded. He sighed and crouched down in front of you, letting go of your hand and placing his hands on your shoulders. ''I don't know, Darling. It might get a little dangerous or bloody.'' You wrapped your arms around his neck and used your best puppy dog eyes to convince him. ''Oh alright. You can come but you'll have to do exactly as I say and stay close to me, okay?'' You smiled brighter than ever before and nodded. Sherlock smirked and stood up again, picking you up and holding you in his arms. ''My little girl is growing up.''

*** 

Sherlock arrived at the crime scene. His large hand was holding yours as he made his way to the body. ''Why don't you go wait with Lestrade while I examine the body, okay?'' You pouted but agreed and walked over to Greg. ''Oh hello, (Y/N). What are you doing here?'' Lestrade wondered, smiling kindly and placing his hand on your shoulder. ''Helping daddy.'' You answered proudly. ''Are you really? That's fantastic!'' Lestrade chuckled, patting your hair. Sherlock finished deducing the victim and already knew who the killer was. He started walking to you and Lestrade when Donovan and Anderson stopped him. ''Hello, Freak.'' Donovan greeted, an evil grin plastered on her face. ''Out of my way, Sally.'' Sherlock hissed. ''Did you really take your daughter with you to the crime scene? That's insane! You really are the worst father on this planet.'' Anderson remarked, laughing along with Donovan. Sherlock kept his mouth shut and instead focussed on you. You had heard what the rude policemen were saying and you immediately rushed over to your father. ''Excuse me.'' You interrupted. ''Is that the little freak?'' Sally inquired, looking down at you. Your small hand curled into a fist. You tried to contain your anger like Sherlock had taught you but these cops were really getting on your nerves. You took a step forward and kicked Anderson's shin with all the force you could muster. You then repeated your action, aiming at Donovan. They both groaned in pain and doubled over. ''My daddy is the best daddy in the world. He is so smart that he invented his own job and he is the best insulting detective in the world! You two are stupid potatoes!'' You yelled.

Sherlock looked at you with widened eyes and a proud smirk on his face. You turned around to face him and grabbed his hand, dragging him away from the crime scene. ''Come on, daddy. We're leaving!'' You declared. Sherlock chuckled and picked you up, continuing to walk away from the crime scene. ''That was very brave of you, (Y/N).'' He complemented, grinning widely. ''But I'm a consulting detective, not an insulting detective.'' You shrugged before resting your head in the crook of Sherlock's neck. ''I want to go home, daddy.'' You whined tiredly. ''Don't worry, Darling, I'm taking you home.'' He kissed the top of your head as he walked back to 221B Baker Street. He had never been so proud of you in his life. 

Requested by PrincessPeach211

I hope you all liked it!