Jealousy

You were at 221B, John called you. He found Sherlock in some drugs house and he dragged him home. You and John were searching the entire apartment for any drugs and Sherlock sat in his chair looking very annoyed. John sighed and wiped the sweat off his forehead. ''Nothing in the fireplace. We just need to check one last room.'' He said. You nodded and started walking to Sherlock's bedroom. Sherlock jumped up. ''Stay out of my bedroom!'' He nearly shouted. You turned around and looked at him. ''Why?'' Sherlock ignored your question. ''What time is it?'' He asked. ''About eight.'' You replied. ''I'm meeting a client here in three hours. I need a bath.'' Sherlock got up and walked over to the bathroom. ''Oh and stay out of my bedroom.'' He added before closing the door. You immediately walked over to his bedroom but the door opened before you reached it. A familiar face appeared and your heart shattered right then and there. ''Oh (Y/N)! Hi.'' An embarrassed looking Janine opens the door wider and pulls down the bottom of the shirt she's wearing. ''Janine?'' You said with a shaking voice. Tears form themselves in your eyes but you blink them away. ''Sorry, not dressed.'' She said with a small smile. You've known Janine for 10 years and not too long ago you introduced her to Sherlock and apparently they are a thing now. You're madly in love with Sherlock but he was never the type of person who would date someone but apparently Janine changed that. ''God, look at the time! I'll be late.'' Janine said as she looked at her watch. ''Could you be a love and put some coffee on?'' She walked over to the bedroom and John started making some coffee. ''Where's Sherl?'' She asked. John laughed but you were not capable of smiling right now. ''Bathroom.'' You walked over to the couch and sat down, trying not to show any emotions like Sherlock always did. Janine walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door. ''Hello. Room for a little one?'' She opened the door and got inside. You were able to hear her giggling and Sherlock's deep laugh. He rarely laughed like that and the fact that Janine caused it made you crumble on the inside.

Sherlock is sitting in his chair and you are sitting in John's old chair. John left to go shopping with Mary and Janine was in the bedroom. ''It's just a guess but you've probably got some questions.'' Sherlock pointed out. You nodded, avoiding his eyes. ''So you have a girlfriend then.'' You said hiding the hurt in your voice and faking a smile. ''Yes I have.'' He said. ''You- you're in a relationship then?'' Sherlock looked confused for a second. ''Yes I am.'' You cleared your throat. ''You and Janine?'' You asked still trying to figure this whole situation out. ''Yes me and Janine.'' He said. Before you could speak again, Janine entered the room and sat down on the arm of Sherlock's chair. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her. You were on the verge of crying but you faked a smile and tried to act natural. You never told Janine about your crush on Sherlock so you couldn't be angry with her, but you were. ''(Y/N) are you coming to dinner tonight. We invited John and Mary too.'' She smiled but never looked away from Sherlock's gorgeous eyes. Sherlock gently runs his finger down the tip of her nose and they stare into each other's eyes. ''I'll be there.'' You said. Janine tears her eyes away from Sherlock's and stands up to exit the apartment. Sherlock also stands up and opens the door for her. ''Have a lovely day, call me later.'' Sherlock said softly . I might call you unless I meet someone prettier.'' Janine replied teasingly. Sherlock pressed his lips onto Janine's and your heart breaks again, a tear rolls down your cheek and you quickly wipe it away. They separate and you hold back your tears. ''Go solve me a crime Sherlock Holmes.'' She turns around and leaves. Sherlock closed the door and turned to you. ''You want to help me with the client?'' He asked. ''No uh I should go. I'll see you later I mean tonight. Yes tonight. Bye.'' You quickly exit the apartment as tears run freely down your cheeks. You can no longer hold them back.

You were walking up the stairs to 221B. You're wearing your favourite (F/C) dress and your prettiest black shoes. You had your hair tied into a bun and accessorized with a beautiful necklace. You heard voices as you knocked on the door. The door swept open and you saw Sherlock, he was wearing his purple shirt and his usual black dress trousers. ''(Y/N) you made it!'' You nodded and smiled, Sherlock ushered you inside and took your jacket. You thanked him and sat down at the table with the others. You sat down next to Mary and she gave you a sympathetic smile, she knows about your crush on Sherlock and she hated seeing him with Janine. Everyone was eating and chatting happily. Sherlock and Janine kissed each other occasionally and every time your stomach twisted and you felt miserable. You barely ate anything and you really wanted to leave. Suddenly Sherlock stood up and cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. ''Thank you all for coming. I would like to say a few words.'' Everyone looked at him like he was a completely different person and maybe he was. ''Janine and I have been together for quite a while now and I apologise for keeping it a secret for so long.'' He paused and reached for something in his pocket. ''Janine would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?'' Sherlock asked as he got down on one knee. Your mouth fell open, unable to react. John seemed very happy and clapped when Janine nodded and Sherlock slipped the ring on her finger. Mary looked at you and she was able to feel your pain. Janine kissed Sherlock and wrapped her arms around his neck. Mary got up and got you out of the apartment when you started crying again. She hugged you and you sobbed onto her shoulder. ''I'm so sorry sweetie!'' She said softly so they wouldn't be able to hear her in the apartment. ''I need to leave.'' You said as Mary let go of you. She nodded in understanding. ''I'll tell them that it was urgent and you had to leave.'' She said as she pulled you in for another hug. ''Stay strong!'' She whispered in your ear. You nodded and left the building.

You spent the next few days alone locked up in your apartment. Sherlock texted you twice but you deleted the messages without even reading them. You were hurt and you felt like someone ripped your heart out and left you to bleed to death. Mary called you a few times to check in on you but you didn't want to talk to anyone. You heard someone knock on the door, you stayed quiet hoping that they would leave. ''(Y/N) I know you're in here.'' You heard Sherlock's voice say. ''No one's here.'' You shouted. You heard some rambling and then the door opened. You stood up and turned off the TV. ''Get out'' You hissed. Sherlock didn't move and looked hurt when he saw you. ''(Y/N) I'm sorry I didn't know that you would be this upset it was just a-'' You cut Sherlock off by trying to slam the door in his face but he was too strong and held the door. He stepped inside and you couldn't keep yourself together. You started crying and Sherlock was slightly shocked. He has known you for three years and you never cried in front of him. He wrapped his arms around you and you let it all out as you rested your head on his chest. ''It was just an experiment.'' He whispered. You immediately pulled away from his embrace and stared at him. ''What?'' You said angrily. The tears had stopped and were replaced with anger. ''I wanted to know how jealousy would influence the feelings you have for me.'' He said softly. You slapped him in his face and he rubbed his cheek. ''I guess I deserved that.'' He decided. You took a step closer to him and he closed his eyes, readying himself for another slap in the face. But you didn't hit him again. You pressed your lips against his and from that moment on you never let him go. 

A/N: So two updates in one day! I'm on a roll. I hope you enjoyed the one shots so far. I'm taking requests so if you would like to read a certain thing go ahead and ask. I won't judge ;). I hope you have a wonderful day and I'll update soon!