Undercover

''Do I have to do this?'' You ask Mycroft and Sherlock. You're in Mycroft's office with your boyfriend Sherlock. ''You are perfect for the job! Moriarty doesn't know about you yet, we are sure of that.'' Mycroft explained. You really don't want to go undercover but if that will help Mycroft to arrest Sherlock's enemy then so be it. ''Fine I'll do it but I want a pretty dress.'' You decide. Sherlock kisses you on the cheek and Mycroft sends his assistant Anthea a message to buy you a dress.

----

You're walking towards the giant mansion that (according to Mycroft) belongs to Moriarty. You're wearing very high heels, a short red dress and a lot of make-up. Before you knock on the door you make sure that the earpiece isn't visible and that it's turned on. It's the only way to stay in contact with Sherlock and Mycroft who are listening. You knock on the big green door and wait. It takes a while but eventually the door opens and a tall blonde man appears. ''What do you want?'' He asked, he looks very dangerous with all those scars on his face and neck. You hear Sherlock's voice coming from the earpiece and repeat what he says. ''I'm sorry to disturb you but I recently moved to London and I was looking for a place to stay. You see I don't have any money but I can go somewhere else.'' You curse Sherlock in your head, you do not want to spend a night with the dangerous consulting criminal. The blonde man looks at you suspiciously but your big fake smile convinces him. ''Hold on I'll go get my boss.'' He decides. There's a nasty smirk on his face and it sends shivers down your spine. ''You'll be fine (Y/N). Don't worry.'' Sherlock assures through the earpiece. ''Good evening.'' You hear a high-pitched voice from behind the door. A man with dark brown hair appears in the doorway, he has the same smirk on his face as the other guy and it terrifies you. ''Sebby told me that you needed a place to stay.'' You nod, trying not to show him that you're scared. ''Just for one night.'' You add. He reaches out his hand and you shake it. ''Jim Moriarty and you are?'' He asks politely. ''(F/N) (L/N).'' You answer. Sherlock said that he's almost as smart as Sherlock and Mycroft so he might get suspicious if he catches you in a lie. ''Do come in.'' Moriarty opens the door completely and gestures for you to go inside. You hesitate for a moment, you know what he has done but Mycroft encourages you to go inside through the earpiece. You step inside and look around the hall of the mansion. Everything is white and the ceiling is really high. Really expensive looking paintings are hanging on the walls. 'Is that a real painting from Vincent van Gogh.' You think when you see the small painting with his face on it. Moriarty sees you staring at the painting and smiles. ''It's not real but it looks nice doesn't it?'' He is standing really close to you and you feel his warm breath against your skin. ''Yes uh it looks great.'' You say with a trembling voice. ''So (Y/N) why are you in London?'' He asks as he wraps his arms around your waist. You immediately turn around and try to push him off but he's holding you really tightly and won't let go. ''I recently moved here.'' You say, keeping your arms stiffly beside you. ''No need to be so shy (Y/N). I hug all women like this.'' Moriarty explains with that creepy smirk still on his face. You hear Sherlock curse softly, he doesn't get jealous often but when he does he gets really angry. When you ran into an old friend last month (an ex-boyfriend) he shot the wall multiple times that day. ''Do you?'' You ask sarcastically. Mycroft took over the microphone because Sherlock clearly couldn't bare listening to this. ''Yes.'' Moriarty says softly. He pulls you closer to him and sucks on your collarbone. You feel very uncomfortable but Mycroft begs you to let him continue. ''If he knows who you really are, you would most likely not walk out of there alive.'' You hear Mycroft say. That scares you even more and you feel tears forming in your eyes. Moriarty pulls back and raises an eyebrow when he looks at you. ''Did I hurt you?'' He asks but not really caring if he did. You shake your head. ''No. It's just uh we just met and well-'' Moriarty silences you as he presses a kiss on your lips. You try to pull back but his grip on you is too tight. Sherlock is screaming at Mycroft but you can't understand what he's saying. Moriarty pulls back and scans your face with a smile on his face. You try to say something but you did not expect that whatsoever. You feel incredibly guilty, you love Sherlock and now you're kissing another man. ''I'll show you your bedroom.'' Moriarty let's go of you and walks up the marble stairs. You pull yourself together and follow him cautiously. ''(Y/N) get out of there immediately! I changed my mind, this is way too dangerous.'' Sherlock sounds angry and scared at the same time. You can't say anything, Moriarty would figure out who you are if he hasn't already.