Big Brother

@musiclover898 and @the_Writing_Bear came up with this. I hope you all enjoy this oneshot and thank you so much for more than 23K reads! I can't believe that so many people have read this book! Love you all ♥

''Seb?'' You asked, trying to get his attention. ''Seb?'' You tried again when he didn't reply. ''Yes, Love?'' He said, finally looking up from cleaning his many guns. ''My brother isn't here, you know...'' You pointed out. You sat next to him on the couch and innocently played with your hair. Sebastian smirked and put the gun down. ''I know.'' He surprised you by jumping on top of you. Your back was now resting on the leather couch and you smiled up at him. He leaned down a little and started to passionately kiss you. You happily kissed him back and it soon escalated. You ripped his shirt off and continued kissing him. You were rudely interrupted when someone cleared his throat behind the couch you two were in.

Sebastian shot up and immediately got up from the couch. ''Hey boss!'' He hastily put his shirt back on and tried to look casual. ''What were you doing to my sister, Seb?'' Your brother hissed. ''Well uh I have a very good explanation for that!'' He began. You covered your face with your hands to avoid looking at your brother who was boiling with anger. ''Her lip was bleeding and I uh tried to help her.'' You mentally slapped yourself. Seb was great but he could be so stupid sometimes. ''I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF MY BLOODY FLAT, RIGHT NOW!'' Jim yelled. You dared to look at Jim for a split second, his face was red and his eyes were wider than you'd ever seen them. Sebastian ran out of the flat without a goodbye.

Now that Sebastian was out, Jim turned to you. ''What the hell do you think you're doing?!'' He yelled. You got up from the couch and stood in front of him. ''I'm an adult, Jimmy. I can date whoever I want.'' You stated, putting your hands on your hips. ''No one is allowed to date my little sister.'' He hissed in return. You scoffed, ''I honestly thought that you would approve of Sebastian and I dating.'' You admitted. ''Why on earth would I agree on someone sticking his tongue down my sister's throat?'' He said, rolling his eyes. You couldn't believe that he had the nerve to talk to you like this! ''YOU DON'T DECIDE WHO I DATE!'' You yelled. ''YOU ARE NOT SEEING HIM AGAIN! I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!'' Jim stormed out of the flat and left you behind. You burst out in tears as soon as the doors closed.

~A Few Days Later~

You quietly tip-toed out of your flat, your heels in your hand. Jim was asleep in his bedroom so this gave you the perfect opportunity to sneak out and meet up with your boyfriend. You felt like a teenager again, sneaking out like this. But it was the only way to see Sebastian. Your brother was very protective over you and that wasn't always a bad thing, considering what he does for living, but he had gone too far now. You made it outside without getting busted, you put the heels on and quickly crossed the street to go to the coffee shop where Seb was waiting for you. You saw him leaning against the building, watching you as you ran over to him. ''Hello Sweets.'' He greeted. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. ''I missed you too.'' He chuckled, after you had pulled away. ''Let's have some fun before Jim wakes up and realises that I'm not at home.'' You said. Sebastian agreed and you linked your arm with his. ''I have the perfect date planned.'' He bragged. ''Really?'' You laughed. He kissed your temple as you continued to walk to your 'mystery' destination. You neared an abandoned looking factory and he guided you inside, covering your eyes with his hands. ''Is this your idea of a perfect date?'' You giggled. ''Just wait and see.'' He replied. You loved how he was acting so mysterious, it gave you this feeling of pure adrenaline. He removed his hands from your eyes and revealed a very romantic setting. There was a giant red blanket on the floor, surrounded by candles and rose petals. On the blanket itself was a lovely looking dinner waiting for you. You gasped and swung your arms around his neck. ''Thank you!'' You exclaimed. He chuckled and pressed a kiss on the tip of your nose. ''Let's eat, Sweets.'' He said.

The dinner was lovely. You talked with Sebastian for hours, completely losing track of time. You decided to thank him with a kiss which quickly escalated to a heated make-out session. You were laying on the blanket with him hovering above you, arms wrapped securely around each other. Seb pulled away to catch his breath and you smiled up at him but he wasn't looking at you. He was looking at the entrance of the factory, and he seemed scared. ''Seb?'' You turned your head to where he was looking when he didn't reply.

''I thought that I had forbidden you to see each other.'' Jim said calmly, but he was boiling with anger on the inside. Seb was struggling to come up with an excuse. ''GET OFF OF HER!'' Jim yelled, his Irish accent even better hearable since he was angry. Sebastian jumped up and you slowly got up as well. ''You need to stop doing this, Jim.'' You sighed. ''You're my brother and I love you but you can't keep controlling my life! I know that you feel the need to protect me from harm and I appreciate it very much but you've gone too far.'' You walked up to your terrified boyfriend and took his hand. ''What are you doing?'' He hissed in your ear. You gave him a gentle smile and then looked back to a furious Jim Moriarty. ''He makes me happy, Jim.'' You said, squeezing Seb's hand a little. He finally toughened up and supported you. ''And she makes me happy too.'' He said, full of confidence. Jim was at loss for words and that was clearly visible. ''I'm just trying to look out for you.'' Jim mumbled. The hurt was evident in his voice. ''I know but you don't have to.'' You assured him. Jim sighed. ''Fine. You two can date.'' You smiled and ran up to your brother, giving him a tight hug. ''Thank you.'' You whispered in his ear. He chuckled and gently patted your back before turning to Sebastian. ''You're a dead man if I ever find her crying because of something that you did. Understood?'' He threatened. Sebastian nodded and you flashed him a quick smile.

Jim never stopped being the older, protective brother but he always made sure that he knew how you felt about it before doing something. He never fully accepted you and Sebastian as a couple but he kept his promise and let you two be.