[11.1]

THIRD PERSON

"MOMMY'S not picking up..." Kei sighed in sorrow. They have been calling Lara for almost an hour but still they haven't heard of her at all.

"It's okay, Kei. Maybe mommy's just busy. Besides she's working." Renz said to Kei. The twins are with him while Lara's gone. She just can't trust the twins with anyone except her family.

"But I miss mommy.. She would always call us whenever she's away but now she doesn't.. Doesn't she love us anymore?" Kei said while crying. Suddenly a tiny voice popped up and it was Kio.

"Mommy loves us! This much!" Kio said while making a big circle with his arms. "Mommy is busy so she could go home soon with us, right Uncle Renz?"

Renz gave Kio a thumbs up and kissed him on his head.

"So wait for your mommy to come home okay? I'm sure she has a lot of toys for you when she comes back." Kei was still disturbed and still tried calling Lara but she wasn't picking up. Kei was still crying so Kio got on the couch and sat beside his brother.

"Kei, I told you mommy is busy."

"What if... What if she leaves us too? Just like what our daddy did.." Renz was alarmed when he heard what the little guy said. He immediately went to the twins and held each other's hands.

"Okay, now.. Kei, Kio.. I want you to be happy as you can be okay? And mommy won't leave you! Your mommy fought for the both of you so she will never leave you and she loves the both of you so much too! So stop comparing her to your daddy.. Okay?" Kei wiped away his tears and nodded while Kio seemed mad.

"Yes uncle Renz.. But do you know our daddy?" Renz paused for a moment when Kei asked that question. Suddenly, Kio stomped his feet. Angry as ever.

"Kei! I told you not to look for him! He's nothing but trash! He left us and mommy! He doesn't even deserve to be called our daddy!" Kio ran away from Kei and Renz. Kei began crying again so Renz decided to hush him down to sleep. Still worried about Kio's point of view in their life.

LARA

"WILL THIS RAIN EVER STOP?!" She threw her phone on the bed. There was no signal anywhere because of the storm that hit Cebu. She just brushed her hair away from her face.

"Just.. Calm down—"

"I'm not getting any work done and you're asking me to calm down? Sheez! Kailangan ko agad makauwi. The twins are waiting for me, and I haven't called them for almost two days and I'm sure they have been contacting me." Napaupo ako sa kama. Desperately calling my twins.

Naramdaman ko ang paglundo ng kama. I felt Gian sat down.

"The twins are so important to you." Gian said. Napahigpit ang hawak ko sa damit ko. I said too much things about my twins again. I forgot that I was talking to Gian.

"O-of course.. T-they are my children.."

"Are you happy to have them and Cloud in your life?" Napalunok ako sa tanong ni Gian. Lalong napahigpit ang hawak ko sa damit ko. Dahil nakatalikod naman ako kay Gian ay nagawa kong punasan ang namuong luha sa pisngi ko.

"Y-Yes.."

An awkward silence filled the room until I noticed that the rain finally stopped. I took my jacket and hurriedly get my things.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Mrs. Rodriguez. We won't know how long the weather's going to be like that."

"Okay, I'll drive."

NAKARATING kami sa mansion ni Mrs. Rodriguez. I looked at myself to see If I was presentable enough to face her. We are inside the lobby area waiting for her to come down.