19 • Pleasure and Drama

The incident with Borussia Dortmund's bus was all over the news. Luckily Marc survived the attack by a several cuts in his arm. The players were shocked and unabled to continue the match against AS Monaco.
Marc received a lot of love from everyone, and even from his ex-teammates in Barcelona.

The defender was recovering faster than expected and so he returned to his home in Dortmund, accompanied with his girlfriend Regina.
'You're being way too sweet', Marc cooed. Regina was making sure to take a very good care of her boyfriend, not only because it she loved him and finally felt at ease but she was grateful that all the drama had ended.

After she made him some breakfast she crawled next to him in bed. 'How is your arm?', she asked suspicous. 'It's getting better', he whispered back as he felt the tension growing. Regina pecked him on the lips which slowly resulted into some long kisses. The woman crawled on top of him while taking off her clothes. Marc smirked and tried to do the same with his tank top but Regina held him back. 'Just relax, take it easy with your arm', she laughed.

She helped him taking his briefs off and noticed that he was already hard. 'You're driving me crazy you know', Marc said with a husky voice which made the woman even crazier. She started to ride him. While every minute passed by she doubled the pace.

'Damn girl', Marc moaned while he tried to take some control, but he failed. She was too dominant, and he knew it but he insisted to give up that easily. He flipped her on her back and pumped inside her again.

Regina was slightly surprised while she cried of pleasure. After a while he finished and fell next to her.

'Is your arm okay?', the journalist suddenly remembered. Marc grinned. 'You went easy on me'. Regina's mouth fell open. 'You don't know what I'm capable of when I feel better again', the defender whispered. She playfully hit him which caused a pillow fight.

•••
Meanwhile in Barcelona
'We have to set him free', a voice said. 'You know that I'm setting my life at a risk, am I clear?', one of the guards replied. 'You won't regret it after you've seen the amount of money I'm offering you', the voice said again and opened a suitcase. The guard's jaw dropped. 'I'll set your friend free', he said, 'but we have to be careful'.

Two hours later
'Time to go to Dortmund and start a rally', one of his bodyguards said. 'It's time to get my revenge, and I'll always get what I want."

'Hell'.

'Cristiano Ronaldo will always get what he wants.

****
Whooo! Another chapter! 😁 A little more smut this time, since this story really needed it. Just as you guys thought the drama would be over, it's starting again. 😘