4 • The Nightmare

After Regina and Pedro returned to their hotelroom in Madrid Regina was still questioning how to answer on Neymar's suspicious text. A few minutes later she started to type but all of sudden her phone started to buzz. An another Facetime call. "Oh my god! Carmen?!", screamed Regina. "REGINA! Finally! You're answering! What's up girl?! How's Pedro? And how is life in Barca?", said Carmen. Carmen was Regina's childhood friend in Venezuela and they both chose the same education. She was currently working as a weather reporter. "Well, everything is great", answered Regina and decided to tell the every detail of their trip. "No way.. Cristiano freakin' Ronaldo AND Neymar are fighting over you?", screamed Carmen. "Well, not like that, but I have to admit that this situation is kinda suspicious right?" said Regina. "Make sure to bring one football player for me to Venezuela, okay?", laughed Carmen.

The next morning Cristiano called Regina and invited Pedro and her to start filming his promo-video. It was obvious that he already had a lot of experience. Ronaldo was an expert at anything, and that fascinated her. "It's a wrap!", yelled Pedro as he shot the last scene. "I'll start editing as soon as possible". Cristiano smiled. "Thanks Pedro!"

"You did an amazing job!", said Regina and she shook Cristiano's hand. "We should celebrate this", he decided. "Dinner. You and me. 8PM", he suddenly said, winked and left the set. What had just happened? Regina's mind was overwhelmed with Ronaldo's sudden decision.

A few hours later Pedro was busy editing the promo while Regina was applying her make up. Luckily she brought a dress with her. "Reggie.. where are you going? You look all fancy and stuff", Pedro questioned. "Well, Cristiano asked me to have dinner with him", she said slightly nervous. "Whooaaaaa you go girl!", Pedro screamed, "tell me all the details when you're back!" Regina nodded as nervous as a teenage girl. Suddenly her phone buzzed. "Hey beautiful! I'm waiting for you in front your hotel. X Cris".

When Regina quickly walked downstairs she saw a lot of flashes and camera's outside. The paparazzi was way faster than she thought. She stepped outside and the paparazzi immediately started to ask questions. "Are you Ronaldo's new girlfriend?" "Aren't you Regina Gonzalez from VenuSports?" "Did Ronaldo already propose?" As she passed by the ocean of flashes she saw Cristiano's Buggati Veyron and quickly stepped in. "Are you okay?", Cris immediately asked full of concern. He was such a gentleman. Regina nodded as they drove off. Cristiano chose one of the most fancy places in Madrid and Regina couldn't lie to herself; she was very overwhelmed.

As the two sat down at their table Cristiano thanked her again for filming the promo. "Well, Pedro is the real creative artist. I'm just the one writing the idea's", said Regina shy. "That's what I really like about you", he answered. The both of them had a lovely conversation.

Meanwhile, some blocks away~

"This little trip was just what I needed Marc", said Neymar. "And I saw a picture of Pedro in Madrid. I hope she answers my message". "Yeah sure, but first I need something to eat before the paparazzi will eat us alive", suggested Marc as they entered a fancy restaurant. When they were about to sit down Neymar's mouth fell open. There was Regina. Eating. Having fun. WITH CRISTIANO RONALDO.

"No way, this has to be a nightmare", was the only thing he could say.

------

Guys! I just made Wattpad and I'm already getting so much love, please vote for the story if you like it :) Thank you! xoxo Lina.