5 • Confrontation

Unknown place / 10PM

"Is she currently in Madrid?", said a low voice. "I've heard she's there with Cristiano.. He was supposd to be with me", replied a female. "No worries Miss, we'll take her down soon".

Meanwhile at the restaurant:

"Neymar? Marc?", Regina yelled, "what are you guys doing here?" Cristiano raised his eyebrow and seemed very annoyed. "Just hanging out.. you know", Marc tried and gave Cristiano en Regina a fake smile, but failed. "Okay we should leave", he quickly whispered to Neymar. Both men left the restaurant. "What was that all about?", asked Cristiano. "A few days ago Luis Enrique, FC Barcelona's coach asked me to attend a training day. And I hate to say it, but some of the boys won't leave me alone", said Regina slightly embarrassed. Cristiano started to laugh. "I can imagine", he whispered.

-

"Take ONE!", "No Rafinha, you shouldn't make that much eye contact with the camera", yelled Pedro. He was filming another training day at FC Barcelona but nothing seemed to go well. As Pedro tried another take he felt that he was almost there, but suddenly two men grabbed his shoulder. "YOU JUST RUINED MY TAKE. THANKS A LOT", screamed Pedro who turned to the two guys and noticed that it were Neymar and Marc. "Pedro.. Since when is Regina going out with Ronaldo?", asked Neymar.

After a while Cristiano and Regina went to a small city square and sat next to a huge fountain with, of course sadly accompanied by many bodyguards and security. "I want to see you again", Cristiano said. Regina nodded but was anxious about Neymar, Marc and even Pedro's reaction. "No worries, they'll be fine with it", he assured. Cristiano gave her a quick kiss on her lips and brought her to his Bugatti. "I'll bring you to your hotel".

Regina was back at her hotelroom and soon enough everything that had happened started to kick in. She even felt butterflies in her stomach for that guy. She unlocked her phone and suddenly saw a lot of mentions from her instagram account. The journalist gulped. 3567 new follows in just 30 minutes. She quickly opened a newspage and was shocked by it's headtitle:

RONALDO SPOTTED WITH VENEZUELIAN JOURNALIST REGINA GONZALEZ; WHAT ABOUT IRINA?

"Irina? Irina who?!", she thought.

- Meanwhile:

"Is everything ready?", a female voice asked. "Yes Miss Shayk, ready to take that girl down".

--