8 • Lost

'So it seems like Miss Gonzalez thinks she can steal my boyfriend AND date other footballers. I think it's time that the paparazzi knows about this', grinned Irina. 'At your service, my lady', answered a bunch of her bodyguards.

It was the night of El Clásico. Regina promised to support Cristiano and sat down on Real Madrid's side. Her phone started to buzz, Pedro.

'What the hell are you doing in the other side of the bench? We were supposed to support Barca', said Pedro totally flabbergasted. 'Look Pey, I-' she got interrupted. 'No Regina, you should settle your mind this time. At first you're dating Neymar, then suddenly Ronaldo came into your life and now it seems like you forgot about our trip to Barcelona. Our dream'...

She knew that he was right. As fast as she could she ran out of the stadium. The journalist didn't want to deal with any more drama so she could disappear for good. When she exited the stadium an another female was standing in front of her with a bunch of paparazzi.

'So here she is. The slût of España! Dating my boyfriend while fooling around with some Barca boys', screamed Irina. 'Is this true?', said one of the paparazzi and held a microfone in front of the other female. 'This explains the snazzy pictures we snapped last week', laughed another one. 'Come on girl, you have no way to go'.

•••

'BARTRA, unfortunately you're out for today's game', Luis Enrique said as a sad Marc walked passed him. The young defender suddenly heard a scream coming out of the dressing room and decided to follow where the shriek came from.

'Leave me alone!'

'The world needs to know that you're a golddigger!'

'You don't know anything about me'.

'What's going on right here?!', the defender screamed as he suddenly stood in front of many camera's accompanied Irina Shayk with a crying Regina. 'Come on, let's get outta here', he said as he grabbed Regina's wrist.

•••
El Clásico was over and Real Madrid won with 1-2. Pedro was very disappointed but thanked the team for the great experience. 'Hey, where is Regina?', Neymar suddenly noticed. 'Bartra also left the stadium guys', Piqué mentoined.
'Oh no, she must be upset...', Pedro said feeling guilty as ever.

Meanwhile Cristiano was wandering around to see if he could find Regina. He walked to the dressing room where he walked into an another female that he didn't want to see at all. 'Hey babe', the snake said. 'Irina, would you please stop stalking me?', he said politely. 'Not until you stop giving that whôre all the attention', she hissed.
'I don't have time for this, I need to find her', Cristiano said while pushing the model away.

•••

'Why did you help me..', sniffed Regina, 'I basically fûcked everything up'.
'You didn't', Marc began, 'I have to admit that I'm just as lost as you are'...

---
CLIFFHANGER!
Why is Marc Bartra here? Where is Ronaldo and what does Neymar think of this? Will Pedro forgive Regina?
So I finally decided to update this story. I was kinda out if inspiration but I know where I want to go with the storyline.