12 • The Revenge

The next morning Regina was waiting for Marc to arrive in Dortmund. Before she left she was still hestitating if she made the right decision. However, there was no turning back now.

Luckily there was no paparazzi at all and after a while Marc showed up at the arrival gate. He waved with a huge grin on his face. 'Hi Regina! Glad you came all the way here!'

When the defender got his luggage the two visited a small coffee shop. 'I actually wanted to ask you something', Marc started, 'my presentation for Dortmund will take place tomorrow and I'd really appreciate it if you'd take the interview with me. Normally I'm always getting nervous during that part but since I already know you.'
Regina couldn't help but smile. He was such a polite guy. 'I'd love to!'

The two decided to split up for midday and meet tomorrow at Signal Iduna Park, Borussia Dortmund's stadium. Regina called VenSports to negotiate the plan but surprisingly the channel gave her all the permission. After the call she still received messages and missed calls from Cristiano and Neymar. She still didn't know how to handle these two.

•••

As the sun rised the young defender entered the stadium to prepare for his presentation. He was looking for Regina and met her eyes immediately. 'Good morning!', she said, 'ready to rock the stadium?' Marc nodded and gave her a quick hug. Regina felt very at ease when she was with the young defender. 'We should check when your first match will be!'

Marc walked towards the list nearby the dressing room as his happy face suddenly turned into an anxious expression. 'What's wrong?', Regina asked as she followed Marc's gaze to the list.
Borussia Dortmund - FC Barcelona

•••

After the journalist got home she knew the trouble would start again. Marc's presentation and the interview went well but she couldn't imagine interviewing both teams after the upcoming match.

•••

Meanwhile the squad of FC Barcelona had a night off and the guys were sitting in a pub. 'One more beer!', shouted Piqué. 'Hey take it easy, or should I call Shakira?', Rafinha joked as he spilled some of his beer on Suarez. 'Watch it!', he hissed. The guys were interupted by the big TV screen that hung in front of them.

'Marc Bartra, former defender of FC Barcelona joined Borussia Dortmund's playground today! The young defender had his presentation for his new club and after that a small interview with VenSports journalist Regina Gonzalez'.

'I knew it!', Neymar screamed, 'she was with Marc all along'.

'His first match will be in 3 days against his old club FC Barcelona! Talk about a confrontation!'

'Time to get revenge', Neymar hissed.

---
Uh oh... Ney is mad! What will happen when he confronts Marc?
Keep on reading and voting guys, pretty please? ❤️
Xoxo Lina