6 • One Week Left

The next day Regina woke up to find out that she gained 50,000 new followers on her instagram. Pedro was already dressed. "I guess I can call you a celebrity by now", said Pedro slightly jealous, "never knew you'd date a guy like Cristiano". "Oh come on Pey, it's nothing serious", said Regina, but she knew she lied to her best friend and to herself.

The last interview with FC Barcelona was planned today with just one week left before El Clásico. Regina felt awkward because Neymar and Marc confronted her last night and she had to interview them both this time. Keep calm Reg, as if those boys would affect your self esteem. Her phone started to buzz. Cristiano. Great timing.

"Regina! I was wondering if you'd like to watch El Clásico and sit on the bench of my team", he asked. "Eh, yes. I'd love to", Regina said in a hestitate. "Great! I love you so much", Cristiano answered and hung up. He loves me. Oh damn.

Her phone rang again and she quickly saw an incoming message of Luis Enrique. "Pey, we gotta go", she said.

The two left to a mini jet which was exclusively reserved. "F*ck me, I'm a celebrity, can't take your eyes off me", Pey started to sing and Regina started to laugh. The both of them got on the jet and started to settle themselves. "Holy moly! I'll have no problem getting used to this!", the cameraman screamed again. "Just don't", Regina replied as the jet took off.

They arrived just in time and Luis Enrique had already arrived to pick the two of them up. "Welcome back in Barca", he cheered while Pedro already started to snap some pics while Regina was scrolling on her phone. She kept on gaining more Instagram followers; 1.1m followers and counting to be exact. Cristiano liked almost all of her posted pictures, but she also got likes from Neymar, Marc Bartra and Rafinha. Just as she was about to go to Cristiano's profile she saw a lot of incoming messages.

I miss you, Regina. x Cris

And she knew she missed him too, but she wouldn't want to give into her feelings that easily.

"I miss you too, but I'll see you soon at El Clásico  :)" she texted back.

As the three of them arrived at the training field of Barcelona Regina suddenly felt very nervous. When Pedro got his equipment ready for the last interview Regina suddenly crossed eyes with Neymar and he took her apart for a moment. He suddenly looked like a young boy full of grief. "I'm sorry for interrupting your evening with Cristiano, it wasn't my intention to do that", he began, "I just got carrued away by my feelings". Regina raised an eyebrow. "What feelings?" Neymar gulped. "I was jealous, and I still am". Regina felt a little bit bad for the Brazilian guy. He was a nice guy and she didn't want to make him feel sad. "I forgive you Neymar", she said and he blinked twice not sure that he was hearing this well. "I should treat you something, what if I'll take you out for diner tomorrow?" he shot.

Regina nodded, but soon realized that this wasn't the best decision.

Sorry for being hiatius guys! But I'm back :) looking forward to write more, so VOTE 4 me ❤️😭😏